— 끝

when you were mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SinB-yah, I’m going out,” she says as if she hasn’t been doing that for the past three weeks. “To Red Velvet’s dorm.”

“I know. That’s where you always go, unnie,” SinB replies disappointedly, hoping Yerin would take the hint. But Yerin didn’t take the hint, she never did. How could she, when it was painfully obvious that she was falling head over heels for a girl that wasn’t her girlfriend?

“Great. See you later.” Yerin practically ran out the door excitedly after flashing SinB a lovestruck smile, the smile that used to belong to SinB and SinB only. SinB already knew she was going to lose this battle.

 

~

 

”SinB-yah, I’m going out,” she says again. She says that every day. SinB’s starting to get tired of it.

”I know, unnie. To Red Velvet’s dorm to see Joy-ssi. It's where you always go.”

”You know me so well, SinB-yah,” Yerin says with a smile. SinB frowns. She doesn't know Yerin anymore. She used to know Yerin. Now she’s merely acquainted with Yerin, and if they didn't say it aloud, one would never assume the two were dating. They'd assume they were two strangers to each other, at best. SinB didn't know Yerin. She knew the person Yerin used to be.

”I’ll see you later. We’ll hang out next time, okay?” Yerin says that every time too. SinB’s not starting to get sick of that, she already is. SinB didn’t like being lied to, so it was safe to say that she was upset by Yerin when lies were the only thing that ever came out of the older girl’s mouth.

”Yeah, I'm sure we will.”

 

~

 

”Sin—“

“You're going out to Red Velvet’s dorm to see Joy-ssi and you promise we’ll hang out next time. You've promised that the past thirteen times, unnie. I don't think I've even seen you once this week.”

”I’m a busy person—“

“It’s okay. It’s whatever. Next time. Sure.” Next time never happens. Yerin didn't come back after that night.

 

~

 

”I haven’t seen you in forever, SinB-yah!”

”One can only wonder where you’ve been, too busy to hang out with your girlfriend for a whole month. Don't you have somewhere to be? Shouldn't you be with Joy-ssi by this time?”

”Am I not allowed to hang out with my girlfriend? I’ve missed—“

“I’m going out.”

”You’re what?”

”Going out. With Eunseo.”

”I haven't seen you in a month, and—“

“We’ll hang out next time. See you later, unnie.” SinB throws the iced coffee that Yerin just bought for her in the trash and storms off to God knows where.

 

~

 

”SinB-yah, can we—“

“I’m hanging out with Eunseo today.”

”You hang out with Eunseo every day,” Yerin complains.

”Go hang out with Joy. She hasn't seen you in, what, two days? I'm sure she misses you.”

”I don't care if she misses me. I miss you.”

”We’ll hang out next time, unnie.” It’s a lie. There’s still never a next time. SinB doesn't go to Eunseo’s. She goes to Eunha’s and cries. It’s only a matter of time until everything ends in flames.

 

~

 

”Stop hanging out with Eunseo.”

”Stop hanging out with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter