Breathfull but breathless

Breathless...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm feeling younger
Every time that I'm alone
With you"


Mark knew he was too young to feel like that but every time he was with donghyuck he felt younger. Other times he was filled with stress and the pressure on his shoulders were crushing him down harder but when he was with donghyuck he was feeling just so...alive.

He was feeling the whole universe in him whenever he was with donghyuck, there were hundreds of shooting stars in his heart every time donghyuck smiled at him with that breathtakingly mesmerizing smile of him, and the blue sky in his heart was turning to a beautiful shade lilac everytime he heard donghyuck's heavenly voice close to his ear, whispering silly things quietly.

Donghyuck was red and he made mark feel lilac whenever he touched him...

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"We were sitting in a parked car
Stealing kisses in the front yard
We got questions we should not
Ask but"


Donghyuck always loved times like this when he and mark were just sitting in the backseat of yuta's car, sharing kisses quietly, trying to not wake yuta, who fell asleep on the driver seat, hands still tight around the steering wheel, up. A very cheesy but nice tuned love song started playing in the background when donghyuck broke the kiss to breathe finally.

"Getting tired?" Mark asked with a teasing smirk just to make donghyuck's already red cheeks redder.

"Shut up. I am not the rapper one between us." Donghyuck said with a playful but hard hit to mark's chest.

"You are taking vocal classes hyuck."

"I said shut your loud up mark."

Mark just laughed when donghyuck pulled him closer again to continue kissing. Their hands kept changing their places from face to neck to waist to back to face. Mark pulled donghyuck so close that donghyuck couldn't even breathe for a few seconds, his heart was beating so god damn fast against his chest, he felt like it could even break his bones at this point. But he pulled mark even closer, if that was even possible, and kissed back just as passionately.

It was times like this when donghyuck felt like mark wasn't blue but red, like himself. Maybe it was the way his lips were making donghyuck go crazy or maybe it was his hands that was holding him tightly on the waist, making his breath get stuck on his throat, making him gasp for air.

He loved mark when he was blue. But he got addicted to him when he was red...

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"How would you feel, if I told you
I loved you?
It's just something that
I want to do

I'll be taking my time,
Spending my life
Falling deeper in love with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter