final

missing you

Bobby and B.I had been inseparable since their trainee days. But now, Bobby doesn’t even know if he could call Hanbin his best friend. He doesn’t know when they started fading, maybe during MOBB promptions or maybe just naturally. But there’s one thing he does know, Hanbins been spend an awful amount of time with One.

 

“Hanbin-ah, where you heading”

”oh I’m going to the studio with Jaewon-Hyung” 

“oh ok”

 

Bobby doesn’t know how long he’s been in love with Hanbin. He just knows he is. Bobby knows that everyside of Hanbin, makes him smile.

“Hanbinie, do you want to do something today?”

”oh sorry hyung, I’m doing something with Jaewon-Hyung today”

 

Bobby sat on his bed staring off into air, is Hanbin in love with Jaewon? Could that be why they spend so much time together?

“Bobby-oppa! Do you have a best friend?” 

“iKONic”

”ah seriously oppa”

”um no I don’t have a best friend, I don’t need one, I have you guys”

Hanbins heart broke a little as he heard those words.  

We’re not best friends anymore?, he thought. 

 

 

  As Bobby started accepting that him and Hanbin were no longer as close as they used to be. He started looking for ways to get close to him once again. Maybe going to the studio with him? Bowling? Anything? 

 

“Hanbin-ie, where are you going?”

”Oh to the studio”

”Oh.. Can I join you”

”Um okay Hyung”

 

all afternoon they laughed and chatted as though nothing had happened.  As though they both didn’t know they were not as close as they used to be. 

 

Bobby fell asleep later in the day and made Hanbin promise to wake him up before he left. 

“Bobby-Hyung, are we really not best friends? Did you join me today out of pity? Do you miss me as much as much as I miss you?” 

“Yes I do Binnie, I miss you a lot” , says Bobby as he pull Hanbin into a hug. 

“You weren’t asleep?”, asked Hanbin, hugging him back.

”You woke me up”, Grinned Bobby.

“Oh I’m sorry”

”No it’s okay just keep hugging me”

 

 

“I love you”

”I love you too”