Perfect family

Play House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo didn't know, he really didn't know that he was playing with fire until it was too late. Kyungsoo was an omega born in the slumps of the city, he had to do whatever to survive in a place like that. Stealing what he can to survive, and starving when his heat comes, hidden away in the woods, at the edge of the city. This time when Kyungsoo tried, he really did, to steal a wallet from man. Whom he assumes was an easy target. But Kyungsoo was caught by the man's body guard. 

Now Kyungsoo was cuff to a bed, he doesn't know why he is here. But Kyungsoo is scared, especially when a strong scent belonging to an alpha approaches the fancy room he was thrown into. It looked like some sort of master bedroom, Kyungsoo desperately pulls on the cuffs, tears staining his cheeks as he cries. Kyungsoo doesn't want this, he hates this, especially when the door opens and the alpha comes into his line of sight. He hears a chuckles, it sends chills down Kyungsoo's spine. The alpha was handsome, extremely so, and dominance surrounds him, predatory gaze as he scans Kyungsoo's body up and down. 

"You stink, but like my dear cousin said. You are beautiful...." The alpha trails off, moving closer to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo whimpers trying to squirm away, as the man's hand reaches to him and rips the old worn out shirt he had apart. Kyungsoo screams, he tries using his legs to kick the man back, but compare to the man, he was small and strength wise he was weak. Kyungsoo doesn't know what hour he last ate, so he is weaker than normal, so Kyungsoo whimpers. He shivers underneath the man's touch. "I think, I will keep you. You will look beautiful with a pregnant belly." The man chuckles, patting his abdomen before digging his nails into the beautiful porcelain skin. Kyungsoo let's out a loud cry, he doesn't give up so easily. He still struggles, he doesn't want to be claim no matter, so Kyungsoo still wills to fight until the end. 

"The name's Chanyeol, today's your lucky day." He chuckles, trapping Kyungsoo's body underneath his, tilting his head away to expose the beautiful pearl white neck. "No, please please! I-I won't do it again please no!" Kyungsoo begs, squirming more, but Chanyeol only flashes Kyungsoo, his teeth and bites down on Kyungsoo's neck. 

Screams, sometimes moans can be heard from the master bedroom. At the end of it all, Kyungsoo was filled and plugged. But Chanyeol wasn't all bad, he makes sure Kyungsoo was clean and fed after all the fun. He doesn't feel guilty at all, he feels proud of himself. Because he was able to own such a beautiful omega, Chanyeol always liked to play house. So now he decides to make his dreams real, no matter how the world sees him, a powerful tycoon, a criminal, a rich brat. Chanyeol wants a family, something Chanyeol didn't have as a child. That's why he likes to play house with his maids and butlers. Chanyeol feels pride seeing his beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter