Three Beagles

We Are Pristin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minkyung is observing a sad puppy – not literally – who are sitting by herself in the dining table. The sad puppy – who has similar face with shiba inu - is busy observing her fellow 98 liners that keeps following their leader everywhere although Minkyung also know better at this moment what Nayoung really wants is to be alone or even sleep. But Nayoung acts like a great leader and unnie keeps listening to whatever Yaebin and Jieqiong’s story is.

Minkyung can tell they – Jieqiong and Yaebin – are in the battle of Nayoung’s attention. And she knows the main reason.

Nayoung ever made statement that Yaebin was the most affectionate members in their group and she knew Jieqiong still can’t accept that fact until now – to the fact that Jieqiong was the only member who spent a year with Nayoung in IOI and she tried her best to show her affection to Nayoung those days (read. being clingy).

Until now everyone in their group still finds it’s amusing to see how Yaebin and Jieqiong still fighting for that spot.

“If you’re lonely, is it better if you just join them rather than mourning here?”

Minkyung can see how Eunwoo is a bit taken aback to see her presence there. She isn’t giving any reaction for like 10 seconds at least.

“Aniya, I’m not,” Eunwoo shakes her head, clearly lying. “I just think maybe…”

“Maybe?” Minkyung frowns.

Eunwoo shakes her head again. “Nah… just forget it.”

Minkyung frown gets deeper. She can’t tell what is really bothering their group jokester. Is Eunwoo bothered because Jieqiong and Yaebin spend more time with Nayoung instead of her or…?

“Unnie, let’s go to the café nearby! I’m craving for sweets!”

Before Minkyung has a chance to make any conclusion, Siyeon interrupts their conversation and drags Eunwoo away from the dining table.

Minkyung can see Eunwoo doesn’t look that excited with the invitation but she just follows wherever their second maknae takes her.

When she heard they close the front door, Minkyung returns her attention to Eunwoo’s object of observation earlier. She is a little bit catch of guard when she finds Nayoung is staring at her with questionable look. But Minkyung only can shrug her shoulder because she also doesn’t know what is in Eunwoo’s mind. She sees Nayoung only nods and returning her focus on either Yaebin or Jieqiong’s story because they keep cutting each other stories – Minkyung can tell from Nayoung’s expression.

*

Minkyung almost forgets about what happened that afternoon when she finds Nayoung falls asleep again in her bed.

Nayoung takes a nap in her bed while reading isn’t what triggered her memory but Minkyung finds Eunwoo lying in Siyeon’s bed while observing sleeping Nayoung is.

And Eunwoo monopolizes Siyeon’s bed also not weird thing because it’s a common thing in their dorm. Their sharing room is like a public room for PRISTIN members. One of the reasons is because their room is the greatest place to receive WiFi signal in their dorm. So at noon like this mostly they’ll hanging out in Minkyung’s room.

“Move aside. Why you’re standing at the door?” Kyungwon tries to push Minkyung aside.

Automatically Minkyung puts her hand on Kyungwon’s mouth but the golden ratio girl who doesn’t aware about what happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter