My pic?

The truth

 

Junhyung's mind is going blank.He still thinks about Hyuna's post yesterday.So he search for his 'new' lover.

"Hyung!~"he called Hyunseung.

"I'm at here.."he suddenly felt someone hugged him from behind.Junhyung jumped in surprised.

"Hyung,don't scared me like that!"he shouted childishly."What's wrong?I'm your boyfriend.."Hyunseung smiled and give Junhyung a peck on his forehead.Junhyung blushed.

"Hyung,don't do that!I don't want to be a girl!!~"Junhyung whined.

"But,I'm older!"Hyunseung laughed.

"You're pretty,hyung!Like a girl!"Junhyung chuckled.

"But last night I ed you,right?"Hyunseung stuck out his tounge.And now,Junhyung's face turned redder as ripe tomato when he thinks about last night.

Junhyung broke the hug and turned his face facing Hyunseung's."Uhhmm..Hyung,about Hyuna's post yesterday...What is that?Can you tell me?"

"Not-nothing.Why?Jealous?"Hyunseung smirked.

"Of c-course not!Why must I jealous to you!"Junhyung yelled.

"Okay..I want to eat some thing!Bye,honey~"Hyunseung ruffled the rapper's hair.And made his way to the kitchen.

Junhyung sit at his usualy place.Suddenly,he heard a voice.

*Beep*

*Beep*

Owhh..That's Hyunseung hyung's Ipad sound.He thought.He searched the sound from and find his lover's Ipad.

Junhyung POV:

Maybe I should give this to hyung.*Beep* *Beep*

"..............."

Hehehe..This is the truth...I must checked the pic that Hyuna send to my yobo.

I walked towards our bedroom and slammed the door shut.I sit on my bed and start to checked the post.Suddenly,I saw my pic with dongwoon make some aegyo.It's from Hyuna....

SO!THIS IS THE PIC!?~

I laid myself on my bed."Will seungie hyung love me forever?~"I asked myself.I smiled,because I know the answer.And then,my eyelids became heavy before i giving up for my tiredness.

Normal POV:

"Junhyung,the dinner is-..Woah,he's sleeping?"Hyunseung kneeling beside the bed and saw his Ipad beside Junhyung's body.Geez,this kid.He looked at the pic Hyuna post?Such a naughty kid!Hyunseung chuckled when he looked at Junhyung.It's okay,I bring the food at him..Hyunseung tought.And then he kiss Junhyung's lip and walked out to bring the dinner.

 

*Beep* *Beep*

 

 

Hyuna:Oppa,this is your cute lover!~

Doublev:He's cute!