Chapter 25

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica!" Sungmin called from his office.

"I'm coming!" Jessica groaned and walked in.

"Did you double check on Krystal's flight?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes. Her and Amber will fly to China together. Stay for a few hours then Amber promised to send her off safely." Jessica replied and sat down.

"Good. What about her school enrollment?" Sungmin raised his eyebrow.

"It's all good, don't worry," Jessica smiled.

"Now she's out of the way." Sungmin nodded.

"So... How are you and Sunny going?" Jessica giggled.

"What?" Sungmin glared at her.

"I know you confessed!" Jessica laughed.

"We're not dating. She doesn't want to." Sungmin said. "I don't know why though."

"I do." Jessica whispered.

"Did you say something?" Sungmin asked while working.

"No. Nothing!" Jessica shook her head.

"I'm suspicious of you lately," Sungmin told her as Hyoyeon walked in.

"Yeah. Are you dating someone?" Hyoyeon asked.

"W-What? No! Why would I?" Jessica faked a laugh.

"You've been leaving the house for the past two weeks. I'm curious who this guy is," Hyoyeon smiled.

"Don't worry about it. You don't know him." Jessica replied and ran out.

"I wonder who it is," Sungmin said.

"Same here," Hyoyeon nodded.

 

"How are you and Jessica doing?" Eunhyuk teased.

"Hyung! Can't I work in peace?" Donghae whined.

"Let me think... Nope!" Eunhyuk shook his head.

"Don't you have to work? You know you've been skipping work a lot, right?" Donghae looked at his brother.

"It's only cause I'm going dates with Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk said. "But I do need to focus."

"Yeah. What if you getting distracted ruins our company?" Donghae asked.

"Hyoyeon wouldn't do that," Eunhyuk replied.

"Hyung, she doesn't know what your job is. You don't know hers. I'm not saying its her fault but please focus on the company. Our stocks have been going down lately." Donghae informed. "Plus you're the Chairman, the President of this company."

"I know, I'll start working after my date with Hyoyeon tonight." Eunhyuk smiled.

"But Hyung, Yuri told me she gave you some files a few months back. Did you ever read it?" Donghae asked.

"Files? I have to go home and start reading later, why?" Eunhyuk replied.

"It was about Lee Sungmin's company. We need that right now. His cousin's fashion department is going well. People have been picking him over us for music producing." Donghae explained. "His other cousin is joining soon. I think I heard she was marrying Junho."

"Okay, okay. I'll start working tonight." Eunhyuk smiled.

"Thank you." Donghae said looking down.

"Oppa, I'm here," Sunny walked in.

"How is the furniture department looking?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I got reports so that I could start helping you earlier," Sunny smiled and sat down.

"That's good," Eunhyun nodded. "I'm glad everyone is working hard. Especially Donghae who is bossing me around."

"I just want you to work," Donghae replied.

"Anyways, I have dinner with Hyoyeon tonight so I'll start heading out." Eunhyuk got up.

"Alright then, bye," his two dongsaengs waved.

"Soon-Gyu, want to go to dinner with Oppa?" Donghae smiled.

"I thought you forgot about me cause of Jessica." Sunny pouted.

"Are you getting jealous of Oppa's girl who is your best friend," Donghae laughed.

"I'm not. I'm happy for you," Sunny smiled.

"Come on, lets go," Donghae chuckled.

 

~One Hour Later

"Are you eating dinner with us?" Sungmin asked while cooking.

"Not tonight, I have somewhere to go," Hyoyeon said.

"When do you not? Are you dating?" Jessica squinted her eyes.

"Shhh, okay?" Hyoyeon laughed and fixed her coat. "My phone." She said and ran back towards her room.

"What are you cooking?" Jessica asked.

"Does it matter?" Sungmin rolled his eyes.

Ding Dong

"Oh. Did Hyoyeon say someone was picking her up?" Jessica said standing up.

"She has a car though," Sungmin replied as Jessica headed for the door.

"Coming!" Jessica called and opened the door. "O-Omo," she gasped and took a step back.

"Who is it?" Sungmin asked and peeked at the door, dropping the spoon in his hand. "Aunt and Uncle Kim! How unexpected."

"We know she's here," Mr. Kim said walking in.

"Tell her to come down," Mrs. Kim demanded.

"Who? Hyoyeon? We haven't seen her in months," Jessica replied.

"What made you think she was here?" Sungmin added.

"Do you think we're dumb? I know she ran away here! I was too dumb to check!" Mr. Kim shouted.

"What's with all the yelling?" Hyoyeon asked, walking downstairs.

"Kim Hyoyeon!" Her parents called.

"Oh my god..." Hyoyeon muttered with wide eyes. She quickly turned around and ran towards her room, locking the door.

"Open the door this instant!!" Her dad shouted banging on the door.

"I have nowhere to go this time," Hyoyeon whispered looking out the window and seeing her father's workers out there, guarding. Before she could think of anything, her phone rang.

Eunhyukkie Oppa~

"Y-Yeoboseyo?" Hyoyeon answered.

"Hyoyeon-ah, where are you? I'll come pick you up." Eunhyuk said.

"Not tonight. Something unexpected came up. I don't think I can eat dinner tonight," Hyoyeon told him.

"Is something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked.

"A-Aniyo. Lets reschedule the date a week from now, okay?" Hyoyeon whispered.

"Kim Hyoyeon!"

"Alright. I'll call you later," Eunhyuk replied and hung up.

"Kim Hyoyeon!" Her dad called again. Hyoyeon took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hi," She greeted looking at her parents.

"You!" Mr. Kim screamed.

"How can you be here all along?!" Mrs. Kim yelled.

"Because its better than your house! Sungmin Oppa doesn't force me to do anything!" Hyoyeon replied.

"You're coming home," Mr. Kim grabbed her arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter