only

Attention

After almost a whole day away from her girlfriend, because college takes a lot of time from both... Sandara and Chaerin were in the room, the two lying in bed one reading book and the other talking on the cell phone. Tired of staying on her cell phone, the brunette decided to try to catch the blonde's attention.
   

— Chaerin, give me attention, please! — Sandara, asked affectionately her girlfriend, who had been reading a book since arriving at her house. Serious, my Chaerinnie is obseseed with this book, ahh i want to set fire to it, ouch what does this book have????? Ugh I just want to tell her what my day in college was like and then fill her with little kisses. 

After almost an hour of begging for attention, Sandara saw that she would not succeed, so she decided to search about this book that Chaerin did not take a minute to spare. 

 — Lee Chaerin, look at me!  

  Chaerin just sighed and put a marker on the page she was reading, then looking. 

 — Speak fast, Sandara, I want to finish this soon. 

The brunette, who was in her pajamas and her cell phone in her hand decided to ask about the book.

 — Baby rin, what is mommy kink? — When Chaerin heard it, she almost died and choked on her own saliva. And the worst is how to explain to your girlfriend that this is a ual feitiche, oh my god Sandara it seems that you live in a world full of rainbows and dancing unicorns, ugh how to answer that? I do not want to take innocence from my baby girl. 

 — Hmm, baby, where did you get that? Are you okay? Hi, I'm here to pay attention to you kekekeke. Do you want the world? I give you!

 — Stop that , Baby rin just talk to me about it now or else i'll call Bom and she'll tell me. —  this , Bom will kill me for taking the innocence of your best friend. ing hell, what do I do now?

 — So Chaerin are you going to tell me or do I have to call my best friend?  Because I researched this book that you are reading and here is a part that I read through my cell phone ''Oh, you want to play? Mommy kink? Do you want me to be your mommy? Jennie replied to Jisoo, then held her by the back of her neck, the pet answered: yes m-mommy..."

 — PARK SANDARA, STOP IT NOW! Chaerin took the cell phone from her hand with a certain speed. — Listen, my cute pie, I can not tell you what it is now...Park Bom she's going to kill me, but then I promise to tell you, okay? said smiling and giving several kisses on the face of Sandara.

 

Dara accepted her girlfriend's affections and forgot for a while. Chaerin is a great girlfriend, although she has not given so much attention to herself. 

                      [ ♡ ]

Chaerin wakes up with a breathtaking kiss, opens her eyes and is ecstatic.


 — Cutie pie, what happened, why are you up at 2am? 

 — Baby rin, I got very curious and I searched the meaning of mommy kink... —  Oh no, tomorrow I'll be found dead inside the college room. PARK BOM PLEASE HAVE PITY ON ME!!!! Chaerin thought. 

 — I was being a bad girl, MOMMY— Sandara said biting your lips while looking at her with eyes full of luxuries and ready for Chaerin.

 

Correcting my thoughts: HMMM YESSSSS BABYGIRL, OH GOD PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!! So....I'll be found dead anyway, but it will be because of my girlfriend's hot body.