Quotes 131-140

Collection of Quotes (TWICE, Red Velvet, Blackpink, SNSD, etc.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

#1

 

"That's funny. It's like you finally met your match. Isn't that your type? One who gets into your nerves and gets you riled up? One who points out your flaws? You have a thing for feisty personalities. I mean you were expecting to like her but she just smashed that image you have there up in your head. And you were expecting her not to like you."

Title: sensitivities

Author: NabongsBunny

Ships: 2Yeon

 

 

#2

 

"You looked so weak, so off, and instead of helping you, I left you. And so, I’m sorry for that. I know you’re dealing with something I can’t even fathom, and you called me once before. I was happy then, I really was when you did. I felt like you trusted me with your problems, your burdens. And I guess, seeing you there with that Ziploc bag really just made me feel insecure, like you never really trusted me in the first place. But, I guess it was my fault that it ended up that way. I thought we were close when we’re really not, not yet anyway, and I hope in the future, you’ll call me first before you do…whatever it is that you do."

Title: Slipping Through The Tracks

Author: RascalPink

Ships: MiChaeng

 

 

#3

 

"I let you win in everything even if it wasn’t my fault because I was afraid of losing you but now I guess I’m gonna lose you anyway."

Title: Stay

Author: Awesomeanan

Ships: SeulRene

 

 

#4

 

"I don’t need to show and let someone know everything about me. No one should. That’s the worst mistake to have."

Title: Consummate Love

Please log in to read the full chapter