Hwang Eunbi

Another Chance With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV 

     It was my first day in my new university when i first laid my eyes on her. When i accidentally bump into her friend. She was so stunning and mesmerizing. Maybe the perks of being wealthy and the only heir of a very big corporation. She gives off this powerful aura that everytime she is near, you cant help but be intimidated. But not me, i felt something instantly. They call it love at first sight. Hwang Eunbi - thats her name.

 She doesnt act like someone more superior than others, she is very friendly and considerate of her friends. She doesnt use her social status for her advantage and thats makes me fall for her more.

  Honestly she never knew my existence, i have different major from her. She's into business while im into music and art. But my bestfriend who is also a business student always talks about her thats when i become even more interested.

     My bestfriend, her name is Jung Yerin and before any of you will think Yerin got a crush on her too. She is actually dating my classmate and friend Yuna or Yuju as we mostly calls her. Yerin knew i like Sinb, Sinb thats her nickname. Because if i call her Eunbi as if im calling her friend Jung Eunbi or Eunha as most of us call her. Sinb also has Yewon as her bestfriend. 

  My day isnt complete without hearing about her from Yerin or seeing a glimpse of her. Dont worry i dont purposely look for her. Im not on that stalker level..Hehe  I always just see her every l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter