3/3 Fin.

Not that easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the realization hit her she knew there was no going back. She tried to deny it, she tried to convince herself that they're just friends with no other feelings involved but every time she thought about Dahyun her heart pounded like it wanted to jump out of her chest. But she was too scared that she was delusional all the time and the younger girl treated her just like their other friends. That's why  Sana decided it would be the best for all of them if she tries to avoid spending time with her friends, including Dahyun of course, as the young girl was the reason why she's doing this.
First few days went smooth, with Sana telling her friends that she's busy with school works and assignments. Dahyun tried to contact her, she texted her every day asking to hang out but Sana always came up with some excuses. Of course they would meet on corridors and Sana would always greet them but as soon as anyone wanted to talk to her more, she would run away. After almost two weeks of avoiding, Sana got a simple yet very confusing and stressful text from Dahyun. "We need to talk, let's meet in our place at 3"- that's what it said. At first she wanted to decline, make up some excuse so she doesn't have to face the younger girl but she noticed how serious the text sounded and decided she should go and talk to her in case something was wrong with Dahyun and she needed her. 
She found herself being 15 minutes early in "their place", which happened to be a bench in a park near their college, sweating nervously wondering what Dahyun wants to talk about. Once she saw her coming, she felt like something was really wrong.
The first thing Dahyun said was "why?" and Sana didn't certainly know what she was referring to so she just looked at her confused.
"why didn't you tell me? I thought we were best friends.." said Dahyun sadly, as she sat next to her and dropped her face in her palms.
"why didn't I tell you what, Dahyunnie? What are you talking about?" she answered
"You're dating him, ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter