Chapter 1

One in a million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

 

"Girls you only have 5 minutes to meet your fans outside" Twice's manager said before leaving the girls. 

 

Cold and silent atmosphere can be sense inside their room. No one wants to talk. Just silence. 

 

Nayeon, the oldest member broke the silence. 

 

"I guess we have to pretend again" She said, rolling her eyes. 

 

Momo, who is eating near the corner talk. "I don't even want to hug or kiss you but we need it tsk"

 

"No one wants to touch you either" Jeongyeon said and laugh her out with Chaeyoung. 

 

Momo just rolled her eyes and continued eating. 

 

Twice are bunch of sweet and caring girls in front of their fans but when they are alone they only fight for nonsense. There are war between Korean and Foreign members, specially Sana and Nayeon, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, Mina and Jeongyeon. 

 

Twice's manager came back and tell them to go meet their fans. 

 

(Fanmeeting)

 

The girls are enjoying the presence of their fans and they really love them.

 

Sana, who is running with a chocolate shake in her hand accidentally bumps into Nayeon making the shake pour in Nayeon's shirt. 

 

Since they are in front of their fans, Nayeon just stayed calm and gave Sana a fake smile. 

 

"Are you trying to piss me off?!" Nayeon whispered while still smiling to Sana. She really wants to pull Sana's hair until it gone. 

 

Sana wiped Nayeon's shirt but Nayeon stopped her. 

 

"Don't touch me!"

 

Their mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter