Ex lover

Ex Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Random one shot from me :)

Sorry for any grammartically errors

Enjoy~

*bow*bow*bow*

Jessica and Tiffany were a lover, they loved each other and they've been together for almost 2 years. Jessica was a lawyer and Tiffany was a doctor. Jessica and Tiffany met at a Christmast party that hosted by Yuri, their mutual friend two years ago. Yuri introduced them to each other and their other friends. Tiffany had been acting really shy and nervous all night, which wasn't like her at all, and she had no idea why. Then they saw a mistletoe Jessica turned to Tiffany and called her name. As Tiffany turned to look at Jessica, Jessica gently placed her hands on either side of Tiffany face and kissed her. aAnd then Jessica said,

"Sorry i should ask you first but i can't help it" Jessica said sheepisly, Tiffany should angry that time but instead she gave her eyesmiles which instantly captured Jessica's heart. That was their first encounter two years ago.

Tiffany was at her apartment, she couldn't sleep, Yoona's word still lingered in her mind. Counting Jessica's unfaithfulness was wasted. Because nomatter how busy they were, Jessica always found her time with Tiffany. Jessica often came to Tiffany's hospital even when she had overtime hours too. So when would Jessica flirt or having fun with another woman/ man?

"It's my first time to see a big hearted woman, Fany unnie. Your girlfriend always flirt here and there but you still stay with her" Yoona said disbelievingly.

"What do you mean, Yoong? If Jessi loves me, she would come back to me no matter what happen. Why should i worry? Jessi only loves me, she proves it to me this past years" Tiffany said with her sparkling eyes.

"But this is Jessica that we're talking about. Jessica, Fany unnie!! She is a big playgirl!" Yoona added.

"Correction, she was a playgirl, Yoong and not anymore. She is my girl now!" Tiffany beamed her eyesmiles.

"But Fany unnie..." Yoona whined.

"Yoong just because Yuri is a playgirl and she is Jessica's friend doesn't mean Jessi would still like that okay? That's your problem with Yuri" Tiffany said seriously.

"She is already boring playing with other people's heart. She is serious with me, now" Tiffany added.

"And you believe her? Even a married couple could be divorced, and you?! Whatever! It's your relationship anyway, you are the one that endure it. I don't want to interfere it because..." Yoona trailed it off.

"What? Yah!! What do you mean?!" Tiffany asked her but Yoona left her to check her patient.

Jessica was Tiffany's first lover, first kiss and hopefully her last too. It was different with Jessica, Tiffany wasn't her first, Jessica was an idol or artists's lawyer which made her surrounding by hot and beautiful people but she hoped Tiffany was her last too. Jessica was the sweetest and most thoughtful girl she had ever met. They had spent so much time together and had gotten to know each other so well, but Jessica made a slow move to Tiffany and Tiffany wondered why? But then on Valentine's day, Jessica professed her feelings and officially asked Tiffany to be her girlfriend. Ecstatic, Tiffany said “yes!”

Jessica went on to tell Tiffany that the reason she had been so slow moving was because Tiffany was so special and she didn’t want to mess things up, Tiffany was just swooning at this point. Jessica then proceeded to tell Tiffany that they could take things at whatever speed they wanted to, and that she only wished that Tiffany felt comfortable and safe with her. Jessica was so sweet right? Or that was Tiffany's thought about her girlfriend. After all Jessica was her first lover. It wasn’t until about two weeks later that they had their second kiss.

 

Ding Dong! Tiffany startled and stood up to open her door lazily. It was Jessica, her girlfriend.

"Hi baby!" Jessica greeted her happily and give her a peck on her lips, Tiffany greeted her lover back and dragged her in. Jessica brought them food to eat together, they started to talk and laugh at random jokes they shared. Until Tiffany brought Irene's name as Jessica's ex girlfriend when she checked Jessica's email. Bae Irene or Bae Joohyun was Jessica ex-girlfriend. For unknown reason, Tiffany felt jealous about Irene whenever they talked or met her at any random show with Jessica. Tiffany found it weird, why would Jessica chose Tiffany than Irene? Irene was hot, beautiful and one of famous idol singer in their country. She thought that Jessica maybe made her as a rebound? Or maybe Jessica still loved her exlover?.

"Are you crazy, Tiff?" Jessica asked infuriatedly.

"There is nothing between me and Irene. We are over! End of this story!"  Jessica said firmly, Tiffany couldn't say anything. She pouted, she knew that she might be exaggerating this matter. She never had an ex- lover before, Jessica was her first lover and she hoped her last too. Maybe she was jealous, it wasn't a big sin right? It meant she loved Jessica so much, her girlfriend should be proud of it right? Or that was Tiffany thought about it.

"I've told you for many times baby, you don't have to be jealous with Irene. Irene is my history and you are my future, honey..." Jessica said as if she could read Tiffany's mind. Tiffany still pouting.

If there was nothing between them, Jessica should be okay when Tiffany checked her mail, or maybe there's something between them? Tiffany should find it out. Tiffany wouldn't let Jessica if she still loved her ex-lover.

 

It was Sunday, Tiffany was in her apartment in front of her computer, checking on Jessica's mail. She didn't tell Jessica that it was her free day. And there she found two new emails from Irene.

"How dare she send it to Jessi, tsssk!! Attention seeking! they are over, she should move on, damn!" Tiffany mumbled to herself.

There's nothing special with the first email, it was an invitation for Irene's company anniversary. Jessica and Irene met through SM's party, Irene's agency. They were together because of truth and dare's game.

'Tskk Lame! They were together because of a game? No wonder they ended their relationship soon' Tiffany thought, she continued to see the last email that only to make her boiled in anger, it was an email with a caption :"To my beautiful, Sica... I Love You!" Tiffany really upset and called Jessica immediately.

"Tiffany... Babe are you still there? Hello?" Jessica's voice made Tiffany back to her sense.

"Yes!" Tiffany answered sullenly.

"You should read it carefully, babe... It's only about our friendship nothing less nothing more, don't be jealous okay?" Jessica coaxed her lover, Tiffany let out her heavy sigh and cut the phone. It wasn't easy to be Jessica's girlfriend, she was beautiful, hot, smart, a success lawyer even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter