Chapter One

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo met when they were 17, they already spent 5 years together. Kyungsoo loved Chanyeol very much and Chanyeol loved Kyungsoo very much too. Kyungsoo gave up his tuition money just to send Chanyeol to university. Kyungsoo could sacrifice everything for Chanyeol. Until one day, everything changed...

“I’ll be sending you America for 3 years to study. On the condition that you will take care of my son, Baekhyun, while you two are at America.” Mr Kim said, the CEO of Byun’s Company said. “Mr Byun, I..I..” Chanyeol hesitated, he didn’t want to leave Kyungsoo alone for 3 years! “I’ll give you 3 days to think about my offer, if not I’ll give the chance to someone else.” Mr Byun said as he left for his meeting.

“Yeol-ah! You’re home!” Kyungsoo said as he gave Chanyeol a hug. “What’s wrong? Why do you look so down today?” Kyungsoo said as he helped Chanyeol untie his tie. “Kyungie-ah, I’ll have to leave for America.. My boss plans to send me there to study..” Chanyeol said as he rested his head on Kyungsoo’s small shoulders. “That’s great! Why do you look so down?” Kyungsoo said in complete fake happiness. He did feel happy for Chanyeol but he just can’t bear to leave him..

“3 years. Kyungsoo, 3 years. I won’t see you for 3 years” Chanyeol said as tears started to fall. “Shh, Yeol ah don’t cry. It’s a great opportunity. After you come back we can still live together right?” Kyungsoo said as he ran his fingers through Chanyeol’s soft hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter