1/1

A Sweet Date with Yongguk
You woke up to someone brushing the hair out of your face, when your eyes opened, you saw Yongguk staring down at you, smiling gently.  
 
"Good morning beautiful," he said, the most loving look in his eyes.  
 
"Good morning Yongguk." You said, trying to suppress a yawn, still a little tired from your Skype date with your best friend last night. "You're early."  
 
"I know. I'm just excited to spend all of today with you." You can hear from the tone of his voice his was smiling, and your heart melted.  
 
You quickly got ready so you wouldn't keep Yongguk waiting for you. Once you were ready, Yongguk handed you an extra helmet for his scooter and you took off. You weren't quite sure where you were going on your date, but you trusted Yongguk, all your dates so far had been really cute. Finally, you arrived. You were at... the recording studio?  
 
You gave Yongguk a questioning look, when he replied "I know how important music is to you, so I thought you might like hearing some of the music I've been writing in a recording studio."  
 
He grabbed your hand and lead you inside, introducing you, his girlfriend, to the sound mixer and everyone else in the studio that day.  
 
When it was time for him to record, he pulled up a seat for you next to the sound mixer and went into the recording booth.  
 
Nothing made you happier than to sit and listen to Yongguk's music, touched by the fact he decided to bring you along so he could get your opinion on the latest album he was making. Even though it's not the most conventional idea for a date, it was a special and happy memory for the two of you, sharing the very thing that connected the two of you in the first place - Music.