Introduction

Goodbye, my love

1918 Busan, South Korea

The chills of silence swallowed the atmosphere of the room when they slowly caressed each other’s hands, tears overwhelmed her face. Things like this was never a good idea for people like them, people who did not get the family’s approval.

Months after months, Arguments after arguments and nothing worked so today is the day. One last time to see his beautiful face and his beautiful smile, but that smile that she loved was forced and fake today, which ached her heart even more. Pretending that they’re going to be okay, that he’s going to be okay.

She lets go of his hands, the sight that she had her eyes fixed on seems to be disappearing right before her.

“I love you so much” He whispers in front of her. Suddenly, she wept in sorrow, this was the first and last time that there will be the opportunity for him to say this and she knew it.

“Jeon Chang Seop, we have to leave, say your goodbyes” his mother said on the other side of the door.

They’re grateful that they were allowed this one last time to say goodbye, but should they be? When their parents refused to let them be together. The love of their lives, they refused their happiness.

“I hope we find each other in the next lifetime my love” He kissed her forehead goodbye.

That day was the day two hearts broke physically and mentally. Two souls who was meant to be together was separated. “And I will find you, so don’t be sad anymore” He patted her head gently before leaving.

2018 London, England

Cold start in London this year “Beast from the east” Willow giggles to herself as she lays in her room reading the news on her laptop, her humour was quite an acquired taste really.

Her bright green bedding clashing with her hot pink walls is definitely an acquired taste but she doesn’t care obviously, she decided that her bedroom is best described as a rainbow bedroom because who has time to match colours right?

Anyway, this is a very happy year for Willow as she finally, and she’s not exaggerating when she says finally, gets to go and visit Korea.

“Not until you’re 20” Her mum would always implement, with that cute accent of hers, and this would be every birthday for about 10 years running.

She never knew why there were rules like that, but she does not have the time to care anymore because her ticket is booked and she’s going next month.

Scrolling through her news feed she saw this Kpop girl group called Mamamoo on the suggested part as they’ve just released two MVs and they are seriously skinny. All these celebrities in Korea are all very skinny as her grandparents would always tell her. They’d say “You too big” with a Korean accent and shake their heads in disappointment via skype. Her family in England don’t really follow the Kpop trend that seems to be hitting the world but her grandparents lives in Korea so they know the trends and everything like that, to be honest she doesn’t care at all to fit in but fitting in is different to disappointing her grandparents.

“, now I have to definitely lose weight” She sighs to herself because she knows she’s never going to be skinny.

Her phone lights up with a message from her boyfriend “Can we meet at the Starbucks on top of your street in 10?”

10 minutes later

She walks into the café smiling, happy to see him “Harry” She waves as she rushes to the table.

He wasn’t smiling which she thought was weird but maybe he’s having an off day, and everyone gets it now and then. She sat down and the first thing he says is “I want to break up” her smile drops and in shock she didn’t respond.

“I’m sorry Willow I can’t pretend that I love you anymore” He gives her their promise ring back.

She looks up with tears in her eyes “Please leave” only reason she said that is because she did not want to cry in front of him. She couldn’t respond, she couldn’t even get angry, she was just frozen longing that this would all be a joke or maybe a dream. However, to her surprise he did leave, in fact he didn’t even look back at her or ask if she was okay, he just walks away.

About 5 minutes after she realises what has just happened, this guy is her first love and she cannot believe that someone could act so cruel. Tears pours down, and her body just froze until suddenly, she hears “Excuse me, where is this?” someone with a very familiar accent said to one of the workers.

“You’re in Conduit Street starbucks sir” she responds confused, Willow wipes her tears and turned around to see a young man wearing a suit with crystals stuck at the bottom of his blazer which she thought was quite cool. He looks Korean and lost so Willow walked up to him and taps his shoulder gently.

“Are you lost?” She asks.

“Yes, Where is Cundit street?” He looks out the window.

“London, you’re in London” she tells him as she watches his eyes widen in shock horror.

“What? I’m in London?” He stutters “UK? London?”

Seoul, South Korea

5 minutes before 

“Alright guys, 10 minutes before you get on stage, so make sure your make up and clothes are all sorted” the producer shouts in the dressing room.

The BTS boys got up and check themselves in the mirror to make sure everything was perfect. “Hyung I’m going to the toilet” Jungkook taps Namjoon’s back as he heads out to do his business. As he usually does to calm his nerves before they all hit the big stage.

Their main stylist Lee Mi Sun walks into the room and towards Jimin to make sure everything is all sorted then she realized that Jungkook wasn’t here “Namjoon oppa, is JK not back yet?” she looks around confused as he’s normally back from the toilet by now especially when a performance is so soon.

“After 2 minutes and you miss him already” Taehyung teases her making everyone laugh. She gives him a glare and carries on perfecting Jimin.

A staff member looked up and whispers in her ear “Noona I just went to the toilet and Jungkook wasn’t in there”

“What?” she shook up

“Where is he? They have to go on stage in 2 minutes!” All the staff then rushes to find Jungkook, running from room to room, but he was nowhere to be seen. He has never disappeared like this before and people was scared that he has passed out somewhere or hurt himself because he has trained so hard for this performance nonstop.

“Jungkook where are you” Namjoon sighs in despair.