Epilogue/The End

Favours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks has passed and sana felt even more blessed or she feels like she’s practically glowing. Her heart has always felt full. But with dahyun now, her heart just grew even more. And she didn’t know that there would be more room of love for her. 

 

She continues with her usual routine. Her job. Dahyun comes to visit when she’s done with her reports. But her regular customers had felt that sana is extra perky and happy now. 

 

Mr Lee asked but he knew what the issue would be, “What’s got you all so cheery, Sana?” 

 

Sana just looked down and smiled so obviously, “Am i? Mr Lee? Doesn’t everything feel brighter and lighter? You feel you’re floating around?” 

 

Mr Lee was definitely right. Sana’s in love.

 

He just laughed at the way the girl explained with such child-like imaginations. This girl really radiates happiness and is so beautiful like a garden of flowers. 

 

 

 

Sana managed to meet up with momo, mina and nayeon. But at sana’s apartment for dinner. She told them about dahyun. And all of their mouths opened. 

 

“Why does your story sound like it came out of a fairytale? It’s so unfair!” Nayeon said. 

 

“Yeah! what the heck! i demand you to get me a date with her friend, chaeyoung. She’s pretty cute and i like her art.” Mina looked with envy. 

 

“Im not even surprised. I knew they would somewhat get together, it was just my gut feeling. Also, because i heard from others that dahyun had a crush on you wayyyyyy before y’all know each other.” Momo told nonchalantly while eating her jokbal. 

 

All heads turned to momo. 

 

“And you didn’t tell sana?!?” Nayeon and mina shouted. 

 

“HIRAI MOMO!!!!!!!!!!” Sana shouted even louder and at a higher pitch. 

 

“I forgot... i don’t know how i forgot but it was just like that....” Momo felt so bad and pouted. 

 

Sana couldn’t be mad. Because at least, she and dahyun got things worked out? And Momo has always been there for sana when the reason of her heartbreak was dahyun. But importantly, they’re very happy with each other. 

 

She sighs and smiled, putting an arm around momo’s shoulder, “Hey, it’s okay. I mean, things happen for a reason. And it has a timing for it to happen. I’m sorry for getting a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter