Unusual Present [ EunXiao ]

random stuff about the cosmic gays

It has been a week since cheng xiao has been gone in china to be one of the dance mentors in the show “Idol Producer”. Eunseo has been missing her girlfriend so much,yet she did understand that the younger was needed there.

 

She then decided, to surprise the Chinese woman, she’s already on the plane to Beijing , with her heart beating so fast both in nervousness and excitement. As she got out of the airport, two figures were already waiting for her.

“Noona! Over here!” An overly excited Justin said,with Zheng Ting and Kyulkyung next to him, all of them waving at Eunseo with a wide smile.

“How was your flight?” Zheng ting asked,while they got inside the van,who was driven by one of the show’s staff.

[ A/N : Zheng Ting (Jung Jung) and Justin are the ones yuehua brought to korea for broduce 101- ]

“Tired, how is cheng xiao though?” Eunseo knew that there were times that the yuehua boys and cheng xiao would talk privately, not only as their judge and their labelmate, but as their friend as well.

“She keeps on talking about you, like how she would miss being in korea at times,and how she missed doing- “

“okay we need to stop on that we don’t want Justin to get corrupted because of this talk about cheng xiao, kyul.” Eunseo said , then the adults would just laugh it off.

On their way to the shooting location of the show, they would talk about some stuff, like how kyulkyung missed her girlfriend who is nayoung,her group’s leader, and how Zheng ting and Justin had mutual feelings for Cai Xukun and Fan Cheng Cheng respectively. They would listen to some music as well.

The drive to the shooting location lasted for 2 hours,it would be more but the traffic in Beijing wasn’t that horrible. As they arrive, Eunseo wore a teddy bear costume, which was kyulkyung’s idea.

 

The three walked eunseo to the stage,with her holding a rose and a letter tapped to her chest. She stood at the stage and didn’t move,as kyulkyung ordered her to.She was glad that it was pretty cold inside the studio,or she would’ve removed the headdress immediately.

 

Do I need to wait here?" She heard a voice,it was cheng xiao speaking in her native language. She resisted the urge to go down to the stage and run towards the younger.

 

She just stood there alone, trying her best not to move.

 

what is this?”

 

“just walk there, to the stage and claim your teddy bear,xiao~”  She then heard kyulkyung speak,then shut the door.

 

Eunseo didn’t hear anything except the loud steps of cheng xiao who was wearing some sneakers. On the other hand, Cheng Xiao carefully walked towards the stage,seeing the “life-sized” teddy bear with a bouquet of roses on it’s hand.

She thought that it was one of the mentor's idea to give her a gift,as the others got a lot of stuff from the trainees for their help with dancing,singing and rapping.

 

She first poked the teddy bear,which didn’t move,and then she read the letter that was taped on the chest, “Make a wish, and remove the bear’s head after.” was written in it.

“I wish for her to be here.” Xiao muttered as she grasped her hands tightly, closing her eyes for a few minutes and removing the teddy bear’s “head”, showing eunseo with a wide smile, suddenly pulling the younger one closer and kissing her lips.

The kiss lasted for awhile , with cheng xiao hugging eunseo like she might go away.

“I never thought that you would stand here for a long time and not move ,just for me juyeon.” Xiao got another kiss after that statement.

The two of them would’ve done more than a simple kiss, but they got interrupted by three ers- I mean people

“Hey you two! Stop each other’s faces now or the other trainees might see you!” Kyulkyung shouted,with ZhengTing next to her, with his hands covering the whiny Justin’s eyes shut.

The couple laughed, and got down on the stage, with cheng xiao holding the bouquet of flowers and eunseo holding the removable head of the costume. Xiao then guided eunseo to her backstage room, smiling and hugging the older as they sat down on the couch.

“You didn’t really have to do that, juyeon…” Xiao muttered, covering her own cheeks as she blushed.

“But I wanted to, because I missed my beautiful queen of china” Eunseo laughed, then got hit by the fluttered Cheng Xiao in the arm after.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled, concluding that they can’t live without each other’s side, even for just a week. You can call them soul mates at this rate.

No Prompts For This One.