Chapter 3

True or False

"Any news from him?" Suho asks.

 


The guys shake their heads.

 


They were sitting in suho's room.

 


"I don't understand how could he just disappear without a note or anything?" Chen says.

 


"Maybe he was kidnapped?" Lay says.

 

Chanyeol shakes his head.


"He took some of his clothes and stuff" Chanyeol says.

 

"Maybe we're over thinking it. Maybe he is just sick" sehun says.

 

"For four days?" Suho says.

 


"What come on you know people can be sick for that long ?" Sehun says.


"Yeah but why would he leave the dorm. Shouldn't he have stayed here in bed and let Chanyeol take care of him like the last time he was sick?" D.O says.

 

 

"Maybe he missed his parents and went home?" Sehun says

 


"Baekhyuns an orphan" Chanyeol says.

 

 

The room was silent.

 


"How come we didn't know that?" D.o says.

 

"He just doesn't like talking about it" Chanyeol says.

 

"Back to the subject has anyone noticed any strange behaviour coming from Baekhyun?" Suho asks.

 


The guys take a moment to think.

 


"I got nothing" kai says.

 

"Me too" xiumin says.

 

"Me three " Tao says.

 


The rest agree.

 

"He was always in a daze" d.o suddenly says.

 

"What?" Kris says and they all look at him.

 


"I mean when you think about it the day he went missing he walked past our table like we weren't even there and we were calling out to him too" D.o says.

 

"He was thinking about something and looked anxious" d.o says.

 


"Now that you mentioned it the day we came back to the dorm with chicken baekhyun was standing out side . He looked lost and panicked for a bit but then went back to smiling" suho says.

 


"It looked like he was hiding something" suho says.

 

 

"But how is this gonna help us find out what happened to him" Kris says.

 


"I don't know" suho says sighing.


The room was silent as no one had any clues about where baekhyun would be.


"Why don't we call it a night? everyone must be tired and I'm sure Baekhyun wouldn't want us looking like zombies" lay says.

 

"Lay is right let's wait and see what happens tomorrow" xiumin says.

 


The guys nod.

 

They all head back to their dorms.

 

 

Chanyeol took the elevator up to his dorm which he shared with his best friend.

 

He unlocked the door and walked in.

 

He the lights. Hoping to see a cute little fluffball sleeping in his bed like usual.

 

Chanyeol sighed when he was met with nothing but and empty untouched bed.

 


Chanyeol felt lonely.

Even though it's only been four days.

He missed Baekhyun.

 

He missed how they would stay up all night talking about random things like puppies and games and then wake up late the next morning and rushing to get to class.

 


Chanyeol missed coming back to the dorm to hear beautiful angelic singing and the smell of strawberries.

 

"Where are you Baek?" Chanyeol mumbled to himself.

 

 

He yawned and subconsciously walked to baekhyuns bed falling on to it.

 


He inhaled the scent of Baekhyun and smiled.

 


Then his eyes start to droop and just like that he fell into a deep slumber.