CHAPTER 1-The beginning

True or False

 

 

Author's point of view

“Ahhhhh Let go I'm sorry” chanyeol yelled in pain.

“yah keep it down” minseok said crossly while focusing his gaze on the book he was reading.

“Ahhh kyungsoo let go please” chanyeol pleaded.

After a few minutes of suffering kyungsoo finally let go and chanyeol rubbed his ear which was bright red and on the edge of falling off.

“yah you will truly look like yoda if your ear turns green instead of red” baekhyun said teasingly.

“Shut up” said chan starting to get pissed off.

“Ok yeolda” baekhyun replied with a chuckle and the members following along as well.

Chan just ignored and continued to rub his ear

“Yah text the other members and tell them what's taking so long I'm starving” kai said while his tummy rumbled

“Yeah you're hungry when theres chicken but don't give a when it's something else” sehun mumbled to himself

After a few minutes of talking and arguing and mostly playing everyone was knocked out sleeping on the floor except for kai who was waiting hungrily for his chicken.

Then there was a knock on the door. “Finally my chicken's here” said kai while standing up and rushing to open the door.

Kai opened the door without looking at the guest.“finally what took you so long the other members are all crashed on the floor sleepi----” he looked up and saw a student well at least he looked like one. The student was wearing skinny jeans that were ripped and a jumper with a hoodie that covered his face.

“Oh sorry I thought you were someone else may I help you” Kai asked kindly

“um.......um...is....baek--baekhyun here” the boy finally managed to blurt out

“Oh baekhyun um he's here just wait a moment” kai said gently before turning around to wake up baekhyun

“Baekhyun” kai whispered softly while kicking his leg painfully

“there's someone at the door he's asking for you”

“who is it’ baekhyun said still half asleep

“I don't know just go talk to him”

“Fine” baekhyun said while standing up and stretching before he walked to the door

“how can I help yo-----”  Baekhyun's eyes widened he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Before baekhyun could say anything

The guy pushed something into baekhyun's hands before turning around and running away so fast that baekhyun couldn’t even catch up.

“Wait!” baekhyun shouted but the guy already disappeared leaving baekhyun standing in the hallway all alone.

 

‘“Hey baek were you that hungry for chicken?” baekhyun jumped in surprise and turned around to see the others already back  with the long awaited chicken in their hands.

 

There was a long silence

 

“Oh you’re back” was all that baekhyun said still shaken by what just happened.

The others stared at him concerned noticing the change in his behaviour.

“Baek are you all right” suho said worriedly.

 

Baekhyun immediately snapped out of it and put on a smile. “ lets go inside the others are waiting” he said walking back inside without even hearing the others response.

 

The guys just decided to let it go and followed baek inside only to see everyone scattered across the room sleeping with a hungry kai sitting in the midst of it all.

 

“WAKE UP CHICKENS HERE” chen roared

With that everyone sat up and made there way to the middle of the small dorm room making a circle around the chicken.

 

Baekhyun stood up “ you guys eat first i need to go to the bathroom”

 

“But baek suho won’t let us eat if everyone is not here” kai whined

But baek already locked himself in the bathroom. Everyone sighed and waited for baek to finish his business. So they sat there in silence.

 

Baekhyun made sure to lock the door behind him and reached in his pocket to take out the object he was given. It was a note.

He carefully with shaky hands read the note.

You must run. Save everyone from him. Before it’s too late.

 

Run from who?

What’s going on?

Suddenly a thought came to his mind

“I thought it was over” he mumbled to himself

Baekhyun started to panic and he had trouble breathing.


 

“How long is he going to take im starving” kris said annoyingly

“I'll go check on him” suho said making his way to the bathroom door.

“ hey baek hurry up will you” he said pounding on the door

But no one answered.

“Baek? Baek? Hey come on it’s not funny answer me” suho said pounding harder on the door.

But there was still no answer from the boy.

“Baek come on open up” honestly suho was getting more and more panicked so he tried twisting the knob but it was useless. The door was locked.

 

Suho ran to the guys “ he won’t open the door and he’s not answering me either” everyone stood up and rushed to the bathroom door and started banging on it.

 

“Baekhyun come on open up” chanyeol said  

After a few minutes the door clicked open and out came baekhyun with his cellphone close to his ear looking at everyone annoyed. “Yeah i’ll call you later. Bye” he hung up the phone and glared at them.

 

“What was so important to interrupt my phone call i swear he could hear you on the other side of the phone calling my name like theres no tomorrow.” baekhyun said. Of course he was lying he wasn’t talking to anyone on the phone he just needed an excuse.

 

Everyone bought his lie and sighed in relief. Chanyeol ran up and pulled him in a tight hug. “ we thought something happened to you because you weren’t answering us” he said

 

Baekhyun hugged him back enjoying his best friends warmth. It actually calmed him down.

“Sorry it was an important phone call anyways let’s just eat.’ he said changing the subject.

 

Everyone made their way back to the now cold chicken and started digging in.

“By the way who was that guy baek” kai asked stuffing chicken in his mouth.

“What guy” kyungsoo asked curiously

The room was silent and everyone now stopped eating staring at a uncomfortable baekhyun.

 

“ This guy came knocking on our door earlier claiming that he wanted baekhyun. So i went and got baek and I don’t know what happened after that” kai said swallowing the chicken.

 

Everyone turned their heads to baek.”so you finally got a boyfriend” luhan said.

Baekhyun choked on his chicken. Everyone laughed “so it’s true” sehun said joining in. unknown to them that someone was staring with a look of hurt and jealousy.

 

Baek was blushing but quickly recovered. “You know i will never date anyone especially anyone that looks like you” baek sassed back. Everyone just laughed harder.

 

“sorry guys it’s getting late and i am going to get going don’t want the english teacher up my again” baekhyun said heading towards the door. He silently started walking down the hallway. As he walked down the hallway he remembered what happened earlier. Lots of thoughts were running through his head.

 

why did he come?

why did he run away when he's the one who came?

maybe I just thought wrong

yeah maybe I mistook him for someone else

but then again the look in his eyes

hate,sadness,loneliness,anger.betrayal

the way he stared at me was just like him

just......just..just

just like my







 

Hyung