1--

And I still don't like him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo you need to stop seriously!" Suho cries finding Kyungsoo in the hospital again. Kyungsoo shrugs as he plays with the bandages wrapped around his arms. "Dying is the most fun." He cheers making the older sigh in annoyance. "This is what? The third time in the week? I swear I'm putting you in a mental institution soon." Suho mumbles pinching thr bridge of his nose. Kyungsoo laughs jumping off the bed, groaning slightly at the pain but he is fine. He really is. "And they will tell you, I'm perfectly fine! Should i drive?" He asked reaching for the keys, but Suho quickly moves back shaking his head frantically. "No, I still want to live." He rolls his eyes leading the other out of the hospital. "No one thinks like you, this is why you don't own a car anymore." Suho continues on about, making the smaller man kick his back. "Shut up, driving the car off a bridge was an accident." He rolls his eyes, crossing his arms glancing at the clock in the car which was 3 in the morning. "I have feelings too." He adds pulling at the bandage again, earning him a glare from Suho. As you can see the man was having a good old beautiful sleep when his phone rang with the ring tone that belong to the one and only Do Kyungsoo. Who always finds a way to die only to find himself alive. It was as if he had some sort of luck or deal with life that death can't get to him. 

Suho sighs heavily for who knows how many times by then. Keeping his eyes on the road most of the time, he also makes sure to check on his passenger every now and then. Just so he doesn't see a body hanging out of the window like last time. "Listen, you need to stop. I know you aren't depressed in life or anything. Why you do things like this all the time is crazy and I got a family member visiting tomorrow. So try or rather not do anything like that at all." He said glancing up at the mirror, leading him to slam the breaks hard. The force of the sudden stop was enough to throw a sleeping Kyungsoo forward, his face colliding with the hard seat infront of him. 

"What the ! Suho!" He yelps, a hand holding on his nose. Luckily his nose wasn't broken, but "IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT! AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT! I WAS SO ING READY!" This led Suho to give up on this lost cause for the love of god. So for the remainder of the ride was silent until they reach to their apartment. In which made Suho ponders whether or not to leave Kyungsoo sleep in the car or wake him up, to hear a speech about how evil he is for waking up a sleeping man. Then he remembers Yixing whom had told him, to be the better person here. So he woke the other up and like he had predicted the speech of how bad of a person he is was given to him. 

Next day, Kyungsoo though instead of trying to murder himself was about to murder another man. Who had storm into his room, into his bathroom, where he had been using the toilet. Only to hear him say "Wanna ?" What the literal hell. That's not something you ask any time or say for 's sake. Now he was carving into the table with a knife, while Suho tries to get him to give up on the idea of murdering this family member of his and stop carving into the table. But that's not so important right now. 

Kyungsoo glared at the giant sitting far from him, even though he was giving the man the most murderous glare he can muster. The man showed no other reaction than a smile on his face- no a ing smirk. Gritting his teeth he stabs the knife on the table and stomps out of the apartment.

"Jongdae! I swear to ing god! I'm gonna murder him! Like legit, murder him!" Kyungsoo whines to his friend, who does nothing but nods at him and also claps. Which earns him a glare, Jongdae rolls his eyes at Kyungsoo before patting him on his back. "Least you aren't ranting to me your bad ideas of dying." He chuckles with thumbs up. Kyungsoo glares at the smiling man next to him, and raises his hand to smack him hard. 

And that's how Do Kyungsoo went from murdering himself to planning to murder Park Chanyeol. But the question of is it worth it always lingers around which is why he hasn't done anything yet. 

"I wonder.....why haven't you done anything stupid yet?" Hot breath fans over his ear as the husky voice spoke. Kyungsoo didn't need to turn around to know who it was, because Suho wasn't home yet and la la la you guess it, its Park ingyeol. Gripping on the knife tightly, he told himself mentally that it wasn't worth it to end up in prison yet, he slowly tilts his head to the side asking in low threatening voice. "I don't understand what you mean." He smiles as sweetly as he can while at it but one would know this was nothing sort of sweet here.

"I heard from Suho, that you tend to go off and try to die in crazy ways." Chanyeol said not taking a step back from Kyungsoo at all. Even if he does look like he would kill him right now, and probably will. "Yes, but I'm busy nowadays!" He grunts, rolling his eyes and going back to what he was doing. Chopping the onions but he image Chanyeol that he was chopping. He hears a chuckle from behind him and boom! Chanyeol was gone. He sighs finally allowing himself tp relax. 

Really nowadays his life is constantly involving with a stupid giant who tends to get on his nerves. He is really itching to poison him but with Suho constant watch whole he cooks, makes it really hard to reach for the poison. And man, doesn't that guy not know what privacy is? Like there's three bathrooms but no he just have to use the one that is in Kyungsoo's room. "Suho! You damn bastard! When he is leaving! I. Am. So. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter