Final

Jealous Kim 'Kai' Jongin

Kim Jongin or aka Kai, hates his little brother, Byun Baekhyun. They are brother because they have the same Mom, but different Dads. Jongin’s Dad died when he was six years old because of a heart cancer. Then, his Mother met Baekhyun’s Dad and they made his little brother and s and s and whatever!

 

Jongin hates his little brother not because they had different Dads, no. In fact, he loves their little family and Minho-appa so much. He treats him like how he treats Baekhyun, there’s no favoritism in their family. He just hates Baekhyun for being so clingy on him.

 

Whenever Jongin would go, there’s always a Byun Baekhyun tailing him from behind, wearing his bunny sleepers and a puppy pajama, pacifier on his left hand and his baby blue blanket on the right. He’s classmate would always because of it, if ever they would spot him walking or strolling their small neighborhood.

 

There’s this one time that Jongin had enough and leave Baekhyun on the park. He still remembered it, for he came home grinning from ear to ear because he already got rid off his annoying little brother. But then, his Mom came to him, crying and felt so helpless. They told him that his four-years old little brother came missing and they didn’t know where they would find him.

 

He felt so guilty. He felt like for just thinking about himself and not about what his parents would feel if they lost Baekhyun. And his little brother too, how is he doing right now? What if there’s a bad guy and kidnapped him? What should he do then? If something happened to his little brother, then what about his parents? Will they be happy if Baekhyun didn’t return? Are they going to kill him?

 

Jongin didn’t ran that fast in his nine years of existence. He came back to the park and with heavy breath, he searched for his little Baekhyunnie. He even asked the ahjummas who were sitting on the bench and feeding the birds about Baekhyun. They told him that they saw him, waiting on the pond, they didn’t stop him because they thought Baekhyun was with his parents.

 

Jongin never smiled that wide when he spotted Baekhyun sitting on the pond while crying, his feet didn’t even reach the ground and his little blankie was hanging on his hand. He was crying for his Mama and Papa and Jongin felt so sorry for doing something horrible to his own brother.

 

Holding his little brother felt so amazing when he hugged him, hushing his brother to calm down. Baekhyunnie fell asleep on him, and though, baby mochi Baekhyun felt heavy, Jongin carried him in bridal style, wrapping the blanket on his brother and made his way home.

 

After that incident, Jongin became a little bit overprotective of his brother, though he doesn’t admit it. He still treats Baekhyun like normal, teasing and being an annoying brother. He still hates him though, and Jongin thought it wouldn’t change until the day he died.

 

When Jongin started to date Do Kyungsoo, the nerd with doe like eyes who always prefer books over humans, Baekhyun becomes so clingy again. Seems like Kyungsoo doesn’t mind, but Jongin. Oh why, oh why, did God gave him such a little annoying brother?!

Every date, Baekhyun was there, every kiss, Baekhyun was there, every make-out session, Baekhyun was there. Even going to bathrooms, Baekhyun was still there! He won’t give Jongin even just a single glimpse of PRIVACY! Is it hard to give that one simple thing to a hot and hot and hot guy like KIM JONGIN?! WHY?!

 

Jongin had enough hearing Baekhyun planning on something bad to Kyungsoo when he heard him talking to his best friend Luhan. They planned to make Kyungsoo looks like a when Jongin proposed to him, and then that’s it! Jongin, kinda lashed out on his brother, and may or may not said something hurtful on him.

 

“, Baekhyun! Why are you so ing annoying?! Really, why are you so ing childish?! Why won’t you just leave me alone, I have my own life too. Why are you such a ing who always following me whenever I go, are you a ing dog?! Guess what, I’m planning my own future, and you’re not in there. Just go and let those motherers you because that’s what you are, right?! A ing !”

 

When Jongin and Kyungsoo become official, Baekhyun is still there being a fanboy. But something changed. He won’t look at him in the eyes like he used to, he won’t follow him around like he used to. He’s still being annoying, but Jongin knows, Baekhyun is distancing himself. And once again, he feels so guilty.

 

Baekhyun’s changes continues until he turned twenty-three. Sometimes, they were having a family bonding time, but Jongin feels like Baekhyun is missing. Yes, he will smile and laugh, but not to him. If he will call his name, his little brother will answer him with a hum and that’s it. He’s not annoying anymore. This is what Jongin wanted when he was eight, but why does it feel like he doesn’t want it anymore?

The first time he saw a bubbly and hyper—well the normal Baekhyun, it was when Baekhyun was with Park Chanyeol, the happy virus of their class. Chanyeol is not bad, in fact, Jongin likes him, because Chanyeol has this vibe that would make your gloomy day into a sunny one.

 

Baekhyun’s laughing when Chanyeol would make something ridiculous. He’s being so annoying again whenever Chanyeol is around.

 

Jongin is not surprise when Chanyeol sits on his front, just beside Baekhyun. Jongin swears, it feels great to see Baekhyun so happy and lively when he’s around. Usually, having a lunch time with Baekhyun feels so awkward, his little brother won’t even look at his direction even once. Kyungsoo is worried too, but he doesn’t say anything and just keeps mum, waiting for the perfect timing to make a move.

 

“Kyungsoo-hyung!”

 

The whole table becomes silent, waiting for the maknae to say something.

 

“Chanyeol and I are official! We’re boyfriends!”

 

Jongin swears, he will kill Chanyeol not just for stealing his baby brother’s smiles and laughs, but for stealing Baekhyun from him. Kyungsoo chuckles from the sight, patting his boyfriend’s back to calm him down, because, basing on how he looks at Chanyeol, he knows, he’s boyfriend’s planning something fishy. So like Baekhyun.

 

Why is it hard to kill him? Why can’t I kill him? Why won’t you just die Park Chanyeol?! I’m already killing you inside my mind, why can’t you ing die, you thief who stole my baby brother’s heart!

 

Jongin’s murder plan continues, until he and Kyungsoo married, and when Chanyeol proposed on Baekhyun. He’s still planning it, this is more tiring than studying! He’s ing twenty-seven now, and he’s planning for this for years now!

 

“Mama, Papa, uhm… I’m six weeks pregnant.”

 

, I so gonna kill this bastard now!

 

“Oh boy.”

 

Kyungsoo watches in delight as Jongin fumes in anger as he munches the popcorn. He doesn’t know why his husband has to be this dramatic, it’s normal. Getting pregnant is normal for ’s sake, why does Jongin makes it sound like Baekhyun’s dying? the brain of his husband.

 

“What the hell’s wrong with you?! Getting my brother pregnant, really?!”

 

When Baekhyun and their parents left to have a private talk, Jongin pulls Chanyeol by the collar. Kyungsoo, as the best husband that he is, just watches the scene in pure excitement.

 

“What’s wrong Jongin? Didn’t you hate Baekhyun, why are you getting jealous for?”

 

Kyungsoo chuckles, sipping his lemon juice.

 

“This dude knows how to annoy people.”

 

“But he’s my baby brother!”

 

“But, I thought you said, he’s a ?”

 

Chanyeol’s teasing grin turns into a cold one. He breaks free from the strong grip of Jongin without a difficulty.

 

“You know what Jongin, you. That cute little puppy of mine was broken because of you. He’s ing clingy on you because he adores you way too much, because in such a young age, you managed to grow into a young fine man without your biological father. And calling him made him so broken that I ing had years of fixing him just to be his boyfriend because of you!”

 

“If you really care, you should have apologized for whatever you had said that day and not ignore him! If you’re jealous over the fact that he’s acting himself when I’m around, then tell it and don’t do something stupid that will make him break again! Do you know how much I wanted to punch your ing face whenever I’m seeing you? No, right? Even you hurt him way too much, my baby smurf still cares for you!”

 

“Now, if you really love him, then say it to him. Don’t go look for a fight when you can’t even aim your punches in my face.”

 

“That dude is hot.”

 

Standing up, Kyungsoo shakes his head with a little chuckle. He makes his way to his paralyzed husband, and pats his shoulder lightly.

 

“Babe, I’ve been watching you for years now. Chanyeol is right, if you really love your brother, why don’t you try to show it to him? Don’t you think you hurt him enough and deserve an apology from you? I’m not taking your side this time, you know that all I want is to see you happy and Baekhyun.”

 

It took Jongin a month to actually have the balls to visit Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s shared apartment with Kyungsoo by his side to calm him. Chanyeol opens the door with a raise brow. He gives Jongin a smirk that makes the latter revive the plan he’s planning for four years now.

 

“Baekhyun’s two and one week pregnant, if you’re planning to pull stunts like you did years ago, can you please leave? I don’t want my fiance and my unborn child to be endanger because of you.”

 

With a small grunt, Jongin lets out a small okay.

 

“That’s good to hear. Come in then.”

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin makes their way to the glamorous apartment of the couple, Chanyeol tells them to make their selves comfortable as he fetches Baekhyun upstairs, for his baby smurf is sleeping.

 

Minutes later, Chanyeol comes down from the stairs with Baekhyun on his arms, hand wraps on his neck tightly. He’s obviously still so sleepy. Sitting on the couch, Chanyeol mutters a soft I’m sorry, it’s the pregnancy. And tries his best to wakes up his little baby.

 

“Baek, Love, wake up. Your brother and Kyungsoo are here to visit you.”

 

Baekhyun wakes up with a whine, Chanyeol apologises for disturbing him and gives a light kiss on his forehead.

 

“What do you want?”

 

Fidgeting with his fingers, Jongin sighs.

 

“Baek, I’m sorry for being such a jerk to you. I know I’m not the best brother and I became so annoying and even said so many things that hurt you, and for that, I’m really sorry. I was so selfish for thinking just myself and not you, I didn’t know that all these years, you following me was an act to take a good care of your hyung, and I’m such an idiot for realizing just now.”

 

“I’m sorry for calling you , I never intended it. And I admit that I was so jealous whenever this ing jerk is around, because you won’t smile and laugh at me again. You always give your whole time in this giant and you’re ignoring me. I tried apologizing, but seeing you happy with him stopped me from doing so. If you accept my apology, I will do something stupid again to hurt you, but with him, I’m sure that he will take care of you like I never did to you. I’m really sorry.”

 

Looking at the carpeted floor, Jongin blinks his eyes to shoo away the tears who’s threatening to fall.

 

“Say, if I say you can be my child’s godfather, will you accept it?”

“Me?”

“No, Kyungsoo. Are you ing deaf?”

“Language, Love.”

“Opps, sorry.”

 

And from that day on, Jongin becomes the best brother that Baekhyun never imagined that he can be. He even becomes the great Uncle Park Chanhyun asked for. Though, Jongin is still jealous as to Chanyeol, he manages to calm himself and quit thinking about the plan.

 

Jongin still hates Baekhyun though, because right now, his little brother won’t look at him again, because he would always take care of Chanhyun. And yes, he’s jealous to his nephew too. Any problem with that?