What if

7 minutes in heaven

 

"Let's play Seven minutes in Heaven!" Heechul suggested. He didn't wait for an answer; instead, he pushed Donghae and Eunhyuk inside a closet. To be more exact, HIS closet.

 

It was stuffed full of clothes and random stuff Donghae couldn't name.  He definitely could use this private time to do something...

 

Eunhyuk reached over and pecked Donghae on the cheek. Donghae nearly leaped out of his skin.

 

"I like you.. Do you like me?" He whispered in Donghae's ear.

 

Donghae could only nod as an answer. He was far too stunned. His high school crush was telling him this? What he longed for, what he needed had flown over and smacked him in the head.

 

The realization made Donghae sink to the ground of the closet and Eunhyuk did the same. Of course they were not intending to do anything funny; neither one of them had such personality.

 

What Donghae never knew was that his so called "one sided" crush did not exist. All the time spent stalking and hiding in unknown places was bearing fruit now.

 

When it had been 6.55 minutes, Eunhyuk reached out to Donghae. Donghae felt his lip brush against something soft.

 

And what seemed to be a forever lasting relationship started with seven minutes in heaven.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I was bored. Don't ask XDDDDD