The bet

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rays of sunlight peeked through the curtain which had slightly moved to the right side of the window, letting the rays fall on to the boy who was in a deep slumber on the King sized bed. He had to groan in annoyance not because of the sun rays but he could hear the sound of someone knocking on his bedroom door violently.

"Stop it before I throw you out of my house, Byun" The raspy voice of sleeping boy could have made the boy outside of his room scared but, he know the daily routine of his best friend and he wasn't even scared not one bit. 

"Yah, I bet if Hana sees your lazy , she will just dump you right now" That wasn't a cool joke but the name Hana had something that made the tall boy let out a moan and jump out of his huge bed.

"I guess I should have given a ring to Hana and just.."

"Shut your , Byun. If you keep talking I swear on you, I will just call Jiyeon and tell you're a gay and you are here to seduce me" It was indeed to make the boy shut his mouth, but it turned around making the boy run towards the tall one and jump on to him. 

"Hey, Did... Omg, Ah get your off of me, Byun! Yah, my back" They were struggling to get away from each other but the small boy's limbs weren't doing a good job on releasing his friend. They were making so much noises, if someone hear the sounds will guess it as a gay making out session but for their luck no one was home. 

***************

"Are you ready, Park? It is our time to kick that out of our school! I just really want this to end so, that I can take the vice cap post. Yah, don't give me that look, it is so ugly i am doubting how can Hana date you when you give that look? Ouch, man it hurts" Byun had defend him self before he gets another punch on his handsome face. 

"It really to me your best man, Park! You are so violent than any other. I am having some issues, even I think Kyung is more calmer than you. He use words and actions but you are completely opposite, you use your well build hands. TT" Byun Baekhyun was the best friend of the prince charming, Park Chanyeol. Both of them were best buddies since they were in diper age.

"Soo, can you help me to get rid of this leach here?" Only one word and in the next moment, Byun was on the ground rubbing his poor . 

"And the next one is this Stan Soo! You just kicked me, seriously? I thought we were in good terms after i apologised for sitting on your pudding that day! It was indeed a mistake, Soo but you are taking the revenge now?" The boy was pouting showing his puppy eyes. Oh man, other than Kyungsoo anyone would have fallen for his puppy face but unfortunately Sehun was beside him pulling him up helping to sit up. 

"Hyung, you are so mean! Don't you guys dare to hit my poor hyung and please go find someone else to play around may be that !" Sehun wasn't joking when he pointed to Park Kyung, Park chanyeol's cousin. He was indeed an playing with all girls in their university. Girls were head over heels for this man but, why couldn't any one of them understand the true intentions of him. He wanted the title of King-ka, he wanted the verginity of the innocent girls, he played with them, he hated Chanyeol because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter