One shot

Jealously (part 2) - Mark's scary angry jealous

Mark goes home with some mixed feelings inside his heart. Worried, angry, and justice, he knows. Mark already knows about it. But somehow, he have to say that he cried so much just because his lovers had done to him in front of the members. He keeps silent after the action that he saw and then he didn’t speak for all day long without knowing that someone has seen everything. 
Jinyoung knows that he did a mistake, he let the girl hug him. Jinyoung remembers that all the members goes wild and so the audience. Except Mark, he didn’t said anything after the hug. After the recording ends, Mark walks away without saying anyword. Every members started to scared and worried of him. They told Mark to calm down but all the things he could do is just get angry and shouted a lot. This made all the members really worried, including Jinyoung. But he didn’t know what to do. 

After GOT7 gets home already, Mark goes straight to his own room and shut the door so powerful. Bambam and Youngjae is getting scared by Mark and he is also worried about Jinyoung huyng too. 
“Jinyoung huyng, can you talk to Mark? It’s you who made a mistake, go and apologize to him”, Bambam said and he hide behind Jackson’s back. 
“It’s true, huyng. It’s time for you to fix it”, said Youngjae, who is hugging by Jaebum. Jaebum also told Jinyoung that he will wait for Mark to talk clearly tomorrow, and he nodded.  Everyone later went up to the bed, leaving Jinyoung alone. He is ready to talk to Mark about the things he saw. It’s just a mistake after all, but the things that Mark got jealous which makes Jinyoung thinks he looks CUTE when he is like that, but not today. ( I mean, Mark is look so cute when he got jealous by Jinyoung hugging girls, but things went too far for him today. Mark can’t stand it anymore, so that’s why he act like that…. Errrr, okay, let’s continue :P)
3 days later since that action, Mark hasn’t spoken to Jinyoung. Everything goes silent. Jinyoung decided to meet Mark and talk to him but Mark speak first. 
“Give me a reason, Jinyoung”, Mark angry speak. 
“Huyng… it’s just that.... the girl… she hug me…”
“Really? You let the girl hug YOU without hestitation. Then you pat her head, and hugged her again, without looking at my feelings. Do you know what I feel? Do you know that I feel hurt that makes me feel that you didn’t love me anymore. What should I say now Jinyoung ah? I’m so tired. Last time, in Magic School movie, you kissed the female actress and now this. What I am mean to you, Jinyoung? Don’t you love me anymore”, Mark gets angry that he speak everything without didn’t notice that Jinyoung’s tears falling down a lot. Meanwhile, Mark is walking away and leaving Jinyoung alone, feeling lonely and despressed. Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae went there to comfort him. Jinyoung can only nodded thanks to his maknae. 
That night, Mark couldn’t sleep. His eyes are red from crying and thinking too much about Jinyoung. He knows that he got jealous, it’s true, but he can’t confess it. Mark was about going to sleep when someone is knocking the door. Mark quickly go to bed and closed his eyes, pretend to sleep. 
Jinyoung slowly goes to Mark’s room. He carefully opened the door and closed it. Jinyoung look at him very carefully. Mark’s eyes are wet from crying, it’s because he got really jealous. Jinyoung get closer to the boys and suddenly whispered to him. “Mark huyng, I love you so much. I’m sorry for making you jealous. I’m really sorry”, and then kissed on his forehead. “I hope you will know it that I still love you a lot, and please don’t be jealous anymore. I’m so scared. Of course I love you so much. Please forgive me, huyng”, and then he kiss again on the top of his head, and then leaving outside. 
*
Mark is waking up for the next day, his head hurts from his sad feelings. When he opens his eyes, he didn’t see Jinyoung anywhere. He’s so scared. But the only thing he see in this room is Jaebum, Youngjae and Bambam. 
“Huyng, are you feeling better?”, said Bambam, and Mark nodded. 
“You should know that Jinyoung is loving you a lot than you think. It’s just that your jealously make him scared. So… did you forgive him already”, Jaebum asked Mark. 
“Um…. I will find Jinyoung to said that I forgive him already in my heart…”, Mark said and Jaebum nodded. 
“But Mark huyng… Jinyoung huyng, because he is worrying for you that he got sick now”, Youngjae said and Mark got shocked.
“What, where is he? He got sick because of me… what do you mean?”, Mark confused to Youngjae. 
Jaebum and Youngjae told Mark everything for what happended last night. Mark understand the problem and he cried so much, for being jealously and for making his lovers worry so much about him. He should have woken up from Jinyoung’s confession last night and said that he love Jinyoung’s too, but he can’t do it. Mark feels guilty and he punch his head on the pillow. 
“Where is Jinyoung, I …. I want to see him….”, Mark weakly asked and Jaebum help him to stand up, taking him to Bambam’s room, where Jinyoung was there to rest because of his sickness.
*
Jinyoung is sleeping on the bed with Bambam and Yugyeom are reading books. When they saw Mark came, both maknae really know what to do. 
“Huyng, Jinyoung huyng is really scared that Mark didn’t accept your apologize”, Yugyeom speak and Mark sniffed. 
“I know… That’s why I’m here….”, Mark brust into tears and Bambam and Yugyeom patted Mark’s shoulder. 
“You should say to him that you forgive him in your heart and say that you love him too, we are going out to find something to eat for you. Come on Yugyeom”, and they went off, leaving Mark alone. 
After both maknae is out, Mark is looking at Jinyoung. He touch his forehead carefully, and he is sick. Mark feel sorry for him because of his second jeaoulsly made his lovers like that. Mark cried and he slowly go to him, speak so softly into his ears.
“Jinyoung ah, I’m sorry, I’m sorry for making you like this. I know that I’m jealous, right. It’s because I love you too much to let my heart can’t say it. You know that I really love you right? I’m really sorry again, Jinyoung ah. It’s all my fault”, Mark put his head on the bed and cried out his heart. 
“Will you please wake up and say that you love me too, Jinyoungie”, with that, Mark kissed his lips, hoping that he will wakes up from the sickness. 
“I love you too Mark huyng”
Mark got goosebumps when he heard someone’s voice is talking to him. He look up and he saw Jinyoung is smiling with him. 
“I’m okay, Mark huyng. I’m feeling better now”
“Jinyoung- ah… I’m sorry”, what’s all Mark said. He rushed to Jinyoung and hug him so tight, afraid that Jinyoung will leave him again. Jinyoung smiled a bit and wiped Mark’s tears away. 
“I…I promise to stay with you forever, not to make you jealous again”, Jinyoung bring their forehead together and they both laughed. 
“Really? Promise me”
“I promise, Mark huyng”
“I love you, Jinyoungie… I always love you”
“I love you too, Markie”, then they both kissed together and shared the happiness into each other’s embrace. 
Meanwhile, Bambam and Yugyeom see everything outside the window. They both happy about their huyngs don’t to be jealous again.
THE END