Chapter 01

Boys Meet Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Seoul National University

 

The three most beautiful women have been trailing in the hallway, making all the men respectable to them.

 

They've heard people whistle and said loudly,

 

"Who are they?"

 

"They are very beautiful."

 

"Hot." 

 

"Gorgeous."

 

They are Taeyeon, Yoona and Sunny. They both are childhood bestfriend who is always stay beside each other.

 

They were confused, why all the students looked at them.

 

"Unnie, why are they looking at us like that? Is our dress wrong?" Yoona, the maknaewhispered to Taeyeon while clinging to her elbow.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona just wearing a dress while Sunny, she's wearing a jeans and a blouse.

 

"Just let them. We are the pretty after all." Taeyeon proudly said but get reply by her friend who was rolling their eyes.

 

"Unnie, let's eat .. I'm hungry, I has not eaten yet." Yoona starts talking with her baby voice.

 

"Haven't eaten you said? Which was my food, you spent, not eating? You're really shikshin." Taeyeon scolded her friends.

 

"Unnie !!" Yoona whined cutely. Taeyeon sighed loudly and replied. "Fine but you have to stop with your ugly voice."

 

"Whatever, unnieee .." Yoona said at the last word with her baby voice and run away to the cafeteria.

 

Sunny just giggles when she saw angry but cute Taeyeon and place her hand around Taeyeon's shoulder and tapped a little.

 

"Let's go. Before Yoona will take away the cafeteria food." Sunny pushed Taeyeon by her shoulder. As soon as they entered the cafeteria, they can see Yoona already in the line.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter