solutions

kingdom come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is cruel and unusual." Somi argued defiantly, sitting before Joohyun and the rest. "I didn't even do anything that bad!"

Wendy, Seulgi, and Joohyun sighed, while Joy and Yeri stifled their laughter. Today was Holiday, the festival held at the end of the kingdom's infamous week long cake eating contest. In honor of the occasion, the Council Of Nine unanimously voted in favor of a vacation, where they would quote-unquote "party all night", leaving the Princess in charge.

'Don't worry,' they said. 'The oracles will be there to help you. That's why there's eleven of them. Besides, nobody ever has any problems on Holiday. It'll be fun,' they said.

The five could only stare while the youngest of the eleven oracles pouted and crossed her arms, with a very drenched Heehyun in cat form hissing at her from her wife's arms.

"So," Wendy started off conversationally. "What happened?"

After seven attempts at assault, fifteen calls for a lawyer, and a break for snacks, Joohyun raises a hand, bringing a stop to what had been a very loud and confusing ten minutes.

"Are you telling me that Somi sprayed Heehyun with the gardener's new Automatic Hi-Speed Pressure Hose as an April Fool's prank? That's it?"

"Exactly! It was totally harmless!"

"April Fool's was yesterday! And I was sleeping, I could have drowned!" Chaeyeon translated, rubbing her upset wife behind the ears, and Somi whined.

"Whose side are you on, Chaeyeon unnie?!" The older oracle simply stuck her tongue out.

"Why isn't Heehyun turning back to her human form?" Seulgi asked, gazing curiously at Heehyun.

"Because it's easier to kill Somi as a cat." Heehyun snarled, turning back with a snap of her fingers.

"Oh wow," Seulgi whistled. "You were right, Somi, she does look scary." Heehyun in human form towered over Somi, all black clothes and muscles, sharp eyes glaring as her lips curled in displeasure, showing off equally sharp teeth. She looked very out of place compared to Chaeyeon, with her pastel clothes and slight figure.

"I know right? How come you look like this," She gestured to Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter