prompt 001.

Poly!EXO Prompts/Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hybrid!au with ot12 requested by Petit_Inhye

 
It was never a normal day in your life with your twelve hybrids. Or should you say your twelve headaches. You watch your twelve boys fighting over who gets to get the first bite of the cake you baked for the thirteen of you. Chanyeol was trying to bite Luhan's hand off. Baekhyun, Jongdae and Sehun were bothering Kyungsoo again. Minseok and Kris were laughing at their younger brothers. Suho was trying to keep Tao awake. Kai was already sleeping the whole fight. And Lay, oh sweet innocent Yixing, was watching everything in the corner where he was safe. Today marks their first year of the day you adopted all twelve hybrids. Those were one of the happiest days in your life. It felt like it was yesterday... 

                                        

A year ago

"Yah! Stop dragging me, will you! I can walk on my own.." You grumble while pulling your arm away from your persistent best friend. 

Taeyeon smiles sheepishly while looking at you. "Sorry. I'm just really excited to show you this animal shelter I found! It's amazing, Y/n! I swear, you'll fall in love with the adorable pets there." 

You scrunch your nose. "You know I'm not very used to being around animals, Tae. I might kill the poor thing for crying out loud! Remember my goldfish?!" 

Your best friend rolls her eyes. "That was 10 years ago! Let it go! Plus, it wasn't your fault that Franklin died. Your brother just forgot to feed while we were away for summer camp." 

"He was my best friend." You huff before yelping as you suddenly get dragged again. 

"Oh, stop with the drama already! We're here!!" Taeyeon beams while spreading her arms. " Tahdahhh!" 

You look up at the animal shelter that was in front of you two, sighing softly. "Fine. But I'm still not adopting one." 

"Just wait till you see the cuties inside! They'll change your mind!" Taeyeon tugs the frowning you into the shelter where they were met with the smell of dog food and barking pets. 

You look around, eyeing all the animals they kept in the cages. There were cats, dogs, bunnies, hamsters and even a baby tiger! "Oh my god." 

Taeyeon grins while nudging her best friend. "So what do you think?" 

"I'm still not adopting one." 

Taeyeon's grin drops. "You're heartless, Y/n L/n." She says before tugging the girl closer to the cages. "Let's play with them! I'm sure that'll change your mind!" 

You just let Taeyeon do as she pleases. Your best friend was as stubborn as you were and was always ever determined to have things her way. Just as Taeyeon was busy grabbing a small kitten from it's cage, Your eyes catch a mysterious door at the corner. 

"Special Ones?" You mumble, reading the sign above the door. Was this where they keep the special animals? Like really adorable ones? Or really exotic ones?

You furrow your brows, curiousity getting the best of you as you slowly makes your way to the said door. You glance back over at Taeyeon-- who was thankfully busy playing with the kitten-- before grabbing the doorknob. You take a deep breath before slowly turning the knob and entering the room. 

Oh, sweet Lord. 

You were not expecting these type of special ones. Your eyes widen upon meeting eyes with twelve hybrids. Hybrids? Hybrids?! How are these even real? 

"A hooman!" One of the hybrids cheer, bouncing over to you who was still frozen by the door, with a beam. The hybrid had floppy ears that reminded of a dog. A puppy hybrid. The pup clings to your arm, beaming at you cutely. 

Okay, a FREAKING cute puppy hybrid!

"Are you gonna adopt us, pretty hooman?" The pup blinks while eyeing you curiously. 

"I--" You try to process eveything in your mind until you suddenly see black. The last thing you hear is the pup's cry of 'PRETTY HOOMAN!"

                                     


>> Second month

On that day, you adopted those twelve special hybrids. Even though you weren't planning to adopt any animals at all, you still did. Technically, you were only planning on getting one or two of them. But they said they were a pack. Practically a family. So, you would feel super guilty for leaving the rest if you only adopted two.

(Taeyeon kept a smug smile as she watched you sign the adoption papers. "Told you, you would adopt one."

You grumble softly and glare at your best friend. "Shut up." You look at the corgi pup and 
snowshoe cat clinging onto your arms. "Baekhyunnie and Sehunnie.. how can I sign your adoption papers if you keep holding my arms?" 

Baekhyun pouts cutely that made you want to smother the pup in kisses. "But I don't want to let go.. " 

"Yah, master is busy. Stop bothering her." Kris, a wolf bybrid, glares at the two before pulling the two away from you. 

"Thank you, Yifan." You smile before looking at Taeyeon who was wiggling her brows. "Oh, piss off!" ) 

The boys has gotten used to your apartment, though on their first night there it was pretty hectic. It had been two months and they were all happy. The boys loved you very much. Even if they had their own room, some would sleep in your bed and cuddle up to you. All in all, you had 5 cat hybrids (Minseok, Junmyeon, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Sehun), 3 dog hybrids (Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin), a wolf hybrid (Kris), a bunny hybrid (Luhan), a panda hybrid (Tao) and a fox hybrid (Lay). Reason why four of them were different from the rest was because they were shipped from China. 

"Boys! It's time to go to the park!" You call out while you slipped your shoes on. 

"PARK!!!" Chanyeol's deep voice booms while he runs towards you excitedly with Baekhyun yipping happily in tow. Ah, these two. 

The rest follow all bundled up in sweaters and coats. Kris and Minseok both take your hands in theirs as they walk down the side walk towards the park. Many of the people has gotten to the twelve hybrids and accepted them. You were shocked to hear that there were more like your boys in different parts of the country.

You laugh watching your boys roll around the grass and tackle each other happily. If they were happy, then you were happy. 

"Master?" 

You look up to find Yixing looking at you with his adorable dimpled smile. A smile blooms on your face while running your fingers through his hair. "Yes, Xing?" 

"Do you ever regret adopting all twelve of us?" 

As soon as that question slipped out from the fox hybrid's lips, all laughter and yelling ceased to listen to the master's answer. You look around to find curious eyes looking at you. You shake your head, smiling each of them. "Of course not! I'll never regret adopting my boys." You say making them beam and tackle you to the grass. 

"PRETTY MASTER LOVES US!!!" 

"Yes, I d-- OW! WHO IS CHEWING ON MY LEG?!" 

Jongin smiles sheepishly at your glare before pulling his teeth away from your leg. "Sorry.." 
                                 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter