Oppa Saenggak

Oppa Saenggak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mwoya?"

Sungjae mumbled, putting his thumb on his lips while waiting for the video to start. He and Eunkwang were currently in a variety show when suddenly the hosts announced, that a girl who was once infatuated with him, sent a message.

He was becoming fidgety because of nervousness thinking he might be in big trouble, he rummaged his brain of who it might be. And when he saw those red locks, he crazily grinned internally, knowing that it was his ex-virtual wife.

Park Sooyoung...

He didn't make it obvious that he immediately knew it was her, his Eunkwang hyung also acted oblivious to prevent malicious comments.

"Oppa annyeong." He saw Joy giggle on the screen, and he can't help but chuckle at her cuteness. He wasn't able to contain his laughter with the things she said, he almost forgot they were filming. She was still so beautiful and witty, it surprises him every time.

During the middle of the video, his gaze went to Lee Sangmin and he bowed down of shyness, before reverting back his attention to the girl on the screen who never fails to make his heart race, even after all these years.

Eunkwang also looked at Lee Sangmin and he saw his teasing eyes and mouth point to the screen, he just smiled timidly.

Sungjae almost choked trying to suppress the surprise and happiness he felt seeing Joy's video message. But despite his efforts, he was still utterly obvious. Anyone can see how head over heels he still is for her. Eunkwang even tried to nudge him to bring him back to his senses.

After the filming, they settled loudly on their van talking and laughing about things. Suddenly Eunkwang turned to him with raised eyebrows. "Yah...can't you be more obvious Sungjae-ah?"

He gulped, trying to appease his hyung with a cute smile while holding on to his arm. "Mianhe hyung, I really tried, but it was so unexpected. I know you were also shocked."

"Ara. I also know you can't help it when it comes to her." Eunkwang grinned, as he leaned his head on the seat, eyes getting droopy. "Why did you even get an acting award? You can't even hide your feelings."

Sungjae heard him scoff, as they both laugh at the leader's words before countering. "Yah! I'm Yook Actor hyung. I still need to work on that part though."

"Arasso.. I'm sleeping, please wake me up once we arrive in Cube."

"Okay. You're not going home today hyung?"

"Hmm." Eunkwang hummed with eyes closed. "Hyunsik and I will have a meeting with the staffs for our schedule, and we have to take care about many other things."

Eunkwang sighed as he nodded, taking out his phone, he turned the music on and put on his earphones before closing his eyes.

They dropped Eunkwang off in Cube and in no time, he reached their dorm. Hyunsik was the only one who greeted him since Changsub has his own business outside. He was also about to go out to meet up with their leader when he turned to Sungjae.

He then pointed his head and pouted his lips to Sungjae's room which made the maknae smile while nodding. "Algesseo hyung. Take care." He saw Hyunsik beam widely, shaking his head before heading out the door.

Sungjae slowly opened the door to his room. A smile was automatically painted on his lips when his eyes laid on..

...his sleeping beauty, lying on his bed, sporting little mermaid's hair.

She was wearing his shirt and sweatpants that looked so big on her small frame. He quietly put his things down and quickly changed into comfortable clothes.

He took careful steps towards his bed and softly lied down facing her, making sure he doesn't wake her up. He stared at her beautiful face. Smiling to himself, he brushed her cheek with his thumb. He will never get tired of seeing this angel beside him, and he will never get used to the effect she gives him.

As if sensing his presence, she wrapped an arm around his waist to pull him closer, burying her face at the crook of his neck. "Hmm.. You're here." She mumbled through his skin, sending bolts of electricity through his entire body.

"Oh..my close dongsaeng is awake..." He chuckled as she felt her giggle on his neck.

"You saw it already?" Joy looked up to him wearing a mischievous grin. He nodded as he watched her twinkling eyes scan his face.

"Eoh... We just finished filming. Do you plan on giving me a heart attack lady? Is that why you didn't talk much when I asked about your filming with Oppa Saenggak?" He tickled her stomach gaining high pitched laughs from her which sounded more like shrieks.

"Mianhe! Mianhe! Oppa...stop it." She laughed hysterically while trying to catch his hands to stop him. He finally stopped as she breathe faster to inhale some air.

"It was a surprise. I didn't say much because I know you can easily read me and you might catch on." She explained as she re taking his waist and hugging him close, pressing her face on his chest. She always loved his scent, the feel of his heartbeat and the warmth he gives.

Sungjae laughed at her words, rubbing the back of her neck. "Is that so? And all you can say was how cute I am in trying to be an oppa. Oh...and of course, our oppa-dongsaeng relationship."

He pulled away a bit, he heard her scoff before peering at him with a glum look. She looked so cute he wasn't able to stop himself from pinching her cheek. "Ow! What was that for?"

"That's for saying we have an oppa-dongsaeng relationship." He chortled, and then pinched her cheek for the second time. "And that's for not telling me about your heart attacking video." She was giggling again and he just stopped, he looked at her with sparkling eyes, still amazed at how she can make him feel like he owns the world. Well it's true though, the world was his..

because she was his world..

Joy noticed him staring at her so she shook him a little. "What are you thinking about oppa?"

He smiled as he answered her sincerely. "Thank you for your video, Sooyoung-ah. It must have been hard since you know we might receive some backlash, yet you still did it."

She lightly shook her head, giving him a warm smile. "Aniya, when they requested for me to do it, I didn't hesitate. It's for you, what's there to think about?"

He brushed her hair, before hugging her close again. "You said you want us to stay close. How close?" He suddenly moved his face near hers leaving about two inches of space, she froze like she always did whenever he does something unexpected. "Like this?" Her eyes widened of surprise when he moved his face a bit more, leaving just enough space for them to breathe. "Y..ya-"

Her words were cut off when he finally captured her lips with his. He caressed her cheeks, as he gently brushed his lips against hers while she clutched on his shirt for support. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways words can't express. He was always careful with her, like she was the most fragile thing in the world, and she loved that about him.

"Is this close enough?" She heard his husky voice as he breathed against her lips. He felt her lips twitch into a smile, nodding continuously.

Sungjae slowly pulled away to look at her but she quickly pressed her face back to his chest, wanting to hide her blushing features. She felt him chuckle at her actions, his hands her back. "When did you get here?"

"About an hour ago." Joy's words were muffled, not moving from his chest. "Hyunsik and Changsub oppa were the only ones here when I arrived. They asked me to eat with them, but I said I'll wait for you. I tried playing games in your computer but I got sleepy."

He scoffed, sitting up then getting out of bed. "That's cause you don't know how to play. Come on, let's eat." He lent his hand and she sat up before she took it, linking her arm with his while marching to the kitchen.

Sungjae offered to cook some ramyeon, she sat on the counter with eyes fixed on him. Her mind wandered as she look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter