KRYunion

KRYunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a while since Ryeowook's and Kyuhyun's enlistment. Longing feeling were lingering over the member who loves those maknaes the most, Yesung. Luckily for him, today was special day, namely Donghae's birthday, and Ryeowook and Kyuhyun got their holiday from the military at the same day, though he knew it had been planned in advance. As for the KRY's leader, he met several times with each of them already, but having the complete members are once in a blue moon occasion. He was so excited and delighted to have a reunion, and also with other Super Junior members.

Yesung hugged Ryeowook and Kyuhyun affectionately when they came in the meeting place. And it ain't unusual sight of those two maknaes just naturally glueing together when they met for the first time during their military service as they got their days off. Unlike Kyuhyun who has more flexible time as a public worker, Ryeowook only has limited time for holiday permission as an active soldier, so their action was so understandable. Well, if it could be accurately said, even in normal situation as well, they are always sticking to each other. Yesung has lost count how many times he had been left behind by them being busy in their own world where no one exists but those two.

Sometimes, he envies their closeness and friendship. He knows well, Kyuhyun has a bit difficult personality and he is proud of himself, so he's often getting on Yesung's nerve facing such his traits, and no wonder, therefore, he's getting hit or kicked thanks to it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter