Sesoo

Random One shots xoxo

When Sehun’s mother told him to hire a cook he felt obviously offended. He wasn’t even that bad at cooking! So what if he had to call Chanyeol over all the times he didn’t order takeout. Chanyeol likes cooking anyways.

”You don’t even pay him! I don’t think he appreciates coming over in hopes of spending time with you only to realise that you’re using his cooking skills. Get an actual cook or pay him at least.” She sounded exasperated.

”Nah he has a stable income.” His mother sighed and flicked his forehead.

”That’s not the point. I want you to get a cook.”

”I can cook myself.” He defended. Mrs. Oh gave him an amused look.

”Can you really?”

”Give me until Friday next week and I’ll prove it to you.”

 

 

And that’s how he ended up with a total stranger who would teach him how to cook- I mean sharpen his already amazing skills.

Anything would honestly hurt his pride a lot less than having to admit that the only thing he could cook was spaghetti or fast noodles.

 

 

”Mister Oh my name is Do Kyungsoo and as you already know I’ll visit you daily these coming ten days. By the end you’ll hopefully be able to present a more than edible dish.” The short, serious looking man said as he leaned against the counter. Sehun nodded, confirming his words.

”Could you tell me how experienced you are?”

“Well I can cook pasta bolgonese... without the bolgonese.”

“Okay well today we’ll cook rice, you know how to boil pasta but rice is just a little bit more advanced. With the pasta we’ll just make chicken and curry and you’ll get to learn how to cook chicken as well. Does that sound good or?”

Sehun nodded, already dreading it. Hopefully with Kyungsoo’s assistant he wouldn’t burn down the kitchen. 

“Yeah, chicken sounds great.”

 

Soon they were in the grocery shop. Kyungsoo has prepared a long list of things for the next few days.

”I think a lot of people like to put their vegetables in the refrigerator but I’m advising you to not do that. The grocery shop is very near your apartment after all. I could elaborate on why but I don’t want to bore you.” Kyungsoo drawled as he took a bag of basmati rice. Sehun cluelessly followed after him.

”That being said we’ll only buy vegetables for present day and couple of days forward. 

“Got it chef.” Sehun grinned

”Don’t call me that.” Kyungsoo mumbled out bashfully but the corners of his lips quirked up slightly.

”What should I call you then?”

”My friends call me D.O.... I’d like it if you call me that.” Sehun saw it as some kind of victory that Kyungsoo shares something just a little personal, just a bit, they were on first name basis now right? That’s gotta be a huge thing, Sehun thinks.

Alrhough Kyungsoo is a smallman, he locked impossibly confident with a big presence. Sehun was just a little bit impressed considering how awkward he himself is.

 

To be continued continued cause I’m lazy.