[FINAL]

"I'm Jealous"

With their schedules slowly decreasing and with the preparation for their upcoming concert, Nu’est W wasn’t able to interact with their fans that much. Being LOVES no. 1 fan and fancafe fairy, Ren often visit their fancafe in order to interact and talk to their fans.

 

 

Ren really enjoys spending time with LOVES and will grab every opportunity to interact with them. Recently, he felt like interacting with them in the fancafe isn’t enough. So Ren decided to start playing an online game called Town’s Tale so he can spend more time with their fans online.

 

 

On this game, he created a town and become the head of the it. He welcomed all the LOVES who wanted to visit and stay in his town. He did his best to make a beautiful town for LOVES. He even holds mini fan meetings and allows his fans to talk and sometimes kiss him.

 

 

Through this game Ren was able to spend more time with their fans and that made him happy. Apparently, not everyone is happy with Ren spending time playing this online game.

 

 

Although, he himself is a game addict, JR is getting annoyed by the amount of time Ren spends playing that he sometimes ignore JR whenever he wants to spend some time with his ‘boyfriend’. He know he shouldn’t be acting or feeling this way, because it’s their fans that Ren is spending his time with and he knows that it makes Ren happy. But he can’t help it. He wants to spend as much time as they have with each other. He knows it’s kind of selfish but still, he’s still Ren’s boyfriend anyway. And being at the dorm is the only time they can be sweet and cuddly with each other since they can’t be careless when they’re in public.

 

 

To add to JR’s concerns, he just recently knew that there are players who were able to kiss his boyfriend during the game and that pisses him off. It’s just a game, he tries to convince himself. But still, game or not, he should be the only one who is allowed to kiss Ren, his “boyfriend”.

 

 

He tried talking with Ren about this matter but he just laughed at him saying that he shouldn’t be jealous of the people he gets to interact in the game, it’s just a game and what’s important is that he belongs to JR in the real world.

 

 

But that doesn’t stop JR from getting jealous. One time, he saw that Ren left his phone on their bed when he went to the bathroom. He saw that Ren is currently playing the game along with some LOVES. JR then decided to play for some time. He got surprise when an avatar, to be specific a male avatar, slowly approached Ren’s avatar. He recognized the avatar’s actions and just like he thought the avatar is planning to kiss Ren’s avatar, but JR won’t allow that to happen so before the avatar could lay a kiss on Ren’s avatar, he immediately logged out Ren’s avatar. Leaving everyone confused.

 

 

JR can’t help but smile thinking that he had prevented one of the things that should be prevented – other people kissing his Ren. Still in his own world, JR didn’t realize that Ren had come back, not until he grabbed his phone away from JR’s hand.

 

 

“Yah. What are you doing with my phone?! And why did you logged me out?! I was playing with our fans.” Ren yelled at JR.

 

 

“I just prevented something from happening.”

 

 

“And what is that?!”

 

 

“I prevented someone from kissing you.”

 

 

“OMG. JR. When will you stop being jealous with the avatars that I get to interact here? They’re our fans. And this is just an online game.” Ren said, annoyance is evident in his voice.

 

 

JR is on the edge of getting annoyed too. Why can’t Ren understand his feelings?!

 

 

“Is it really that wrong for me to feel this way?! YES! I get jealous. I get jealous a lot. But can you blame me?! With someone like you, with that beauty and personality of yours, a lot of people will fall for you. I’m just afraid that I’ll wake up one day and you’re not mine anymore. I’m just afraid to lose you. I know I’m being selfish but I don’t care, I just want you to be mine forever. To call you my Ren, my Minki for the rest of our lives, because I love you so much. Is that too much?”

 

 

JR can’t keep his emotions anymore and just let it all out. And he didn’t regret any of those words because he won’t let anyone take away Ren from him. He want them to last. He love Ren so much and the idea of him being in someone else’s arms is killing him.

 

 

Ren definitely didn’t expect those words from JR and can’t help but blush. He loves JR as much as he loves him, maybe even more. And he also can’t imagine being in someone else’s arms other than JR’s.

 

 

He slowly approached the older and hug him tight.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you have that kind of worries. But you know that I’ll forever be yours, right? And if it will make you feel better, I’ll stop playing that game.”

 

 

“No. No. I know how it makes you happy and you’re doing that to interact with our fans. So please don’t stop. It’s just that, I hope there will be no more kissing, I should be the only one allowed to kiss you.” JR’s uses his most seductive voice as he say his final words and went closer to Ren, their faces inches apart.

 

 

“Of course. You’ll be the only one that can taste these lips of mine.”

 

 

“Only me.” And with that JR pressed his lips on Ren’s and Ren immediately kisses him back.

 

 

When they break the kiss, JR can’t help but smile at the most beautiful person in his arms, his Ren.

 

 

“And since we’re talking about these kind of things…” Ren said and stares at JR.

 

 

JR swallowed because there’s something about Ren’s stare that scares him.

 

 

“Can I also ask you to stop being clingy with every single person you interact in your Variety Shows?” Ren said in a cold tone.

 

 

“What do you mean?” JR acting all innocent as if he doesn’t know what Ren is talking about. But deep inside he’s smiling because this time it’s Ren that’s getting possessive of him and that really turns him on.

 

 

“Don’t play dumb with me Kim Jonghyun. You know what I’m saying. I’ve watched all your shows and guestings.”

 

 

“So you’re jealous now?” JR teased Ren.

 

 

“Can’t I? I’m your boyfriend and I have every right to. Your mine just to remind you.”

 

 

“And here you are nagging at me because I’m getting jealous and here you are doing the same.”

 

 

“Yah! Our cases isn’t the same. You’re getting all cuddly and close with real people while me it’s just an online game.”

 

 

“But still the thing is you’re still jealous.”

 

 

“Okay fine! I’m getting jealous as well. Got a problem with that?!”

 

 

“No. I actually find it really cute. And I feel so loved and touched. You really do love me, don’t you?” JR just keep on teasing the younger.

 

 

“Who said anything about that?” Ren tried to deny while hiding his blushing face.

 

 

“Just admit it. You love me so much. I’m right, aren’t I Ren-ah?”

 

 

“Okay fine. I love you, you…”

 

 

Ren can’t finish his words because JR started kissing him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“and I love you too. I love you so so much Ren-ah.” JR said in between their kiss.