The Girl with Red Scarf

The Girl With Red Scarf

Kang Seulgi is an ordinary girl. She is not that tall, doesnt have a curvy body like her cousin, Joy, and has a typical Korean female face with a single eyelids. But she is good at dancing and singing. Yes, thanks to the influence of her parents --- his mother was a painter and his father always love singing since childhood. She also has a really ordinary dream. Yes, her dream is to become a teacher. She dreams of being a dancing and singing teacher for young people who want to achieve their dreams.

Kang Seulgi met Kim Taehyung when the leaves begin to fall in Seoul. She was 24 years old that year, and her feet were so cold walking on the side walk that time.

"Ah! I'm sorry! "

Seulgi remembered the first sentence she said at that time, exactly 30 years ago. Then she also remembered how Kim Taehyung replied to her words.

"Sure! I forgave you, lady! "

That time, Kang Seulgi did not laugh at his words like this. Instead, she felt surprise and thought that this man is a bit different. In this cold, he still sounded as excited as someone can be.

At that time, Seulgi just nodded, and slightly smiled. She was not on the mood that night. The school where she worked for was in trouble and risked closing, while the bills she had to pay for that month had piled up.

While walking earlier, she thought about a side job that she can take to help pay her bills. So really, she really did not care about that man at all that time.

As Kang Seulgi was about to continue to walk, thinking that the man is a bit weird and turning her attention back to the possibility of a job she can take, a big hand touches her arm.

Kang Seulgi is not an intovert girl who never made friends with men. Yes, although she has never been officially dating, but since junior high school she already has many friends, including men. So skin ship like this is not surprising for her. She turned around, looking at the man in front of her with question on her eyes.

"Ah, sorry, but, your scarf is caught on my sleeve,"

That was the second sentence Kim Taehyung said at the time. Seulgi remembered exactly how their eyes focused on the red scarf.

"Oh My God! Im sorry! I'll just take it off, " Seulgi said at that time, panicked. By then the focus of the girl had completely fallen on how to unleash the red scarf. Kang Seulgi did not notice how the two eyes of the man in front of her shone with interest and both ends of his lips were lifted sweetly.

Kang Seulgi did not realize that the redness on both of her cheeks due to the cold weather in Seoul at that time, has been imprinted in Kim Taehyung's memory. Kang Seulgi also did not know that since then Kim Taehyung has nicknamed her as 'The girl with red scarf'.

That night Kang Seulgi and Kim Taehyung met and parted for the first time. Shortly after that, as Seoul became colder, and Kim Taehyung's birthday can be counted with finger, they met for the second time. With Seulgi who has forgotten their first encounter, and Taehyung who still remembers his girl with the red scarf. Then the story continued until thirty years later, when Kang Seulgi, age 54, sit on a favorite brown sofa beside a large bed with Kim Taehyung lay down on it, who was then 53 years old, ready to recount their stories. Because until now, the story of The Girl with Red Scarf is still Kim Taehyung's favorite tale, even after years years later.