Chapter 1

Youngsang one shots

The first time Cha Eun Sang sees Choi Young Do, she's working at Mango Six. Her shift was almost ending, there were only a couple of customers, and he pops in the store. He's bruised and looks tired and angry and then they make eye contact and she's never felt like this before. She feels flustered and her breath caught in for a minute. She'd never felt so attracted to someone, she barely even paid attention to guys because she didn't have the time to date but he has a pull on her and she barely notices they are getting closer to each other. She forgets she was mopping a part of the floor when she loses her footing and the guy managed to catch her by her waist. She is for sure blushing but she can also see him turning a little pink so she's not too worried of making a fool of herself. She loses track of the conversation after that, but remembers important details (they had exchanged names, both were single,  and he said he'd swing by again.

The day Choi Young Do first met Cha Eun Sang, he had been having a terrible day at school and he went home only for his father to hit him. It left him with no choice but to go anywhere else where his dad wasn't around. He had been walking around the neighborhood when he passed Mango Six. Myung Soo had always recommended the place but he had never gone. He was looking around until he set his eyes on the worker. He can't tell if they were looking at each other for minutes or days because it feels like time stands still and he's never felt this before with anyone. He doesn't even know the girl but he feels drawn to her and they start walking towards each other when he notices her loss her footing. Thankfully, his quick reflexes kick in and he manages to grab her by the waist. She felt so nice in his hands and up close,  he could see a couple of her freckles. She  was gorgeous and looked so cute when she was blushing. He was sure he was also blushing and managed to let her go. "Thank you for catching me." She had said and he told her she owed him. He asks her for her name and it's Cha Eun Sang. "Choi Young Do. Nice to meet you." He's happy he finds out her name and tries his best not to sound desperate or creepy when he asks her if she has a boyfriend. She said no and surprised him when she asked if he was single. "I'm also single." He had wanted to keep on talking to her but it was getting late and he realized he was the only one keeping her from closing the shop. He asks her for the next time she'll be working here,  which is a couple of days and with that,  he tells her he'd see her around. 

He's in the motorcycle shop the next day talking to a mechanic when he hears her voice.  She's being hassled by these guys, they are grabbing her wrist and he doesn't think he's ever moved faster. He pulls her closer to him. "Eun Sangie, are these guys bothering you?" "It's fine. I was just waiting for them to pay me." They give her the money and they both go outside. He tells her he knows she could have handled it but he couldn't deal with it and she gives him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. He knows it's too early, it's only been a day but he just knows she's different from everyone else, he knows she will be worth fighting for.