I hate seven AMs

7 am

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The alarm sets as the short hand hits 7.
“Ugh, 7 am. It’s 7 am. ” Doyoung grunts. He hates 7 am’s.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The intrusion seems not stopping. Doyoung gives up and lifts himself up from bed.

“That leaves me no choice then. ”

He takes a quick shower. Doyoung gets dressed, arranges his tangerine inspired hair that seems to be losing its vibrance as the weeks pass. He then took a cab, set his destination of a place he rarely visits. He wishes to never visit.

The ride from that place was short. It didn’t give him time to think. To think about things. He feels heavy. He hates this place.

“Sir, we are here. ” the driver informs, bringing Doyoung back to his senses.

“Yeah, I hope I wasn’t. ” Doyoung replies, voice half-whispering.

He steps out of the cab. A wide view of green fields welcomes him, fresh wind his cheeks.

A brown long bench from the river side caught the corner of his eyes. A very familiar figure looking straight at his directions, dimples full on display.

“Hyung, you’re late. ” a familiar voice said. He hates that voice.

“You’re suppose to be here by 7 am. It’s 7:45 , you’re 45 minutes late. ” the familiar voice continued. Doyoung wants to run. He wants to stay away from this place. It breaks him. Everything.

This was the place he met that familiar boy. This very green field. Doyoung met this guy last year, at exactly 7 am. He’s mom and dad got divorced that time and he wanted some time alone to think about their decision or maybe to accept it. He saw it coming. His parents got it all rough throughout their marriage.

He decided to stroll around the fields at 7 am. He actually feels funny. Walking around this early wasn’t his thing. The situation calls for it, and he feels there’s nothing wrong about the strolling so he go along with it.

Then there and there, at exactly 7 am, he met him , seated at the left side of the long bench, crouching. He wonders if that boy was feeling down or he just find it comfortable to crouch.

The boy looks up at him, slightly surprised to see someone at that early hour. He then gave Doyoung an acknowledging smile, letting him know that it was fine to stay. They talked, introduced themselves to one another. Doyoung got to know that the boy also shared similar problems with him. That he’s parents are considering Divorce soon. They talked and talked and just talked, sharing life stories and even lame jokes. Slight flirting too. There, Doyoung knew he met a friend. A friend he could keep for a very long time or even a lover.

“Hyung, at least say something. I hate you. ” the boy with the familiar voice pouted.

Doyoung was surprised. He wonders as to how long was he spacing out.

“I hate you too. ” Doyoung replies, quivering.

“So ing much. ” Doyoung is afraid. Tears threatening to fall any second now. Then he left. He can’t take it anymore.

He was fine. Doyoung made sure he was ready. He was ready to face him. But that wasn’t the case.

“Jung Jaehyun, I hate you. I hate you so much I wished I had never met you. I hated you for not telling me. I hate you for keeping it away from me! And now you’re acting that all of this are real? Stop ing with me! ”

Doyoung shouted back. He wishes that person could actually hear him. Feel bad for not telling him.

Doyoung did not notice the tears that was streaming along his face. He just kept walking. He has to stay away from this place. From that boy. Everything here was making him insane. He won’t allow that. He won’t allow himself to be destroyed by such illusions. No more promises. No more rooms for second chances.

As he was making his way out of the fields, he bumps into a woman, who was strolling around the fields too with her husband and a little girl he assumes was their daughter.

“oh my gosh, I am so sorry Ma’am. ” Doyoung apologizes, tears still streaming without him noticing.

“I was not.. Not loo..ugghh.king from what I. I was going.. I’m.. Really sorry.. ” Doyoung continues to apologize, breaking down. He gives up. He was not ready to face him. Everything in this place was killing him.

“It’s ok, child. I don’t mind. I need you to calm down. Are you going to be alright? ” the woman asks, worried.

“Yeah, I just need to get out of he–re. ” He left. Without looking back.

The woman let him go,though worried. And there, Doyoung left.

“how long has it been? 4 months? This was the first time I’ve seen him visiting this place again. ” the husband stated.

“He tried visiting him, huh? ” the woman soft spoke, looking at her husband.

“I guess he was not ready to let go of him yet. Seeing his reactions. He must have blamed himself a lot. That explains why he can’t stand being here. ” the husband continued.

“they we’re so perfect together. I see them often here every seven am. Cuddling and flirting, thinking no one’s around. ” laughs the wife.

“yeah, such naughty kids.” the husband added. “sadly, one has to go. He was so young tho. ” he finishes, pain evident in his voice.

“yeah, he looked so fine and healthy, he was always smiling you’ll never assume he was seriously ill. Poor kid. He didn’t even made it past 25 .” the wife replies, arranging her dishelved dress Doyoung bumped into earlier.

“His seven ams must been so rough ever since he died. They’re like almost spending their 7 ams here everyday.” said softly by the husband, guiding his wife and daughter along the narrow roads leading to a wide green field.

They passed along a long bench full of flowers and letters of goodbyes. The area became a memorial of that familiar boy. It was said to be his favorite spot so friends and families of his decided to make it a visiting place in memory of him.

The bench was full of gifts and letters, one of which written by the familiar boy himself.

“To Doyoung hyung, it’s been a year since we first met and I am so proud to say that it was the most memorable and the most loving year of my life! You loved me more than what I could get from my parents and I am really happy and grateful to snatch you from everyone! Haha! I won’t give you to anyone for the mean time. As long as I’m here you’re mine! I’ll be your forever seven am buddy and lover and you’ll be my seven am body (* ̄︶ ̄*)
Making love with you under the rising sun surrounded by green fields is the most thing I had! (this is so dirty (╯3╰) ) but really I love you!!! And you could only love me for now and no one else! I’m sorry for not telling you bout my condition. I know that was so selfish of me. Even before you met me I was already very sick. I knew I wont live for long. My doctor told me I’m going to last for just a month. That morning I met you here was the last month I’ll be having so I thought I was gonna die that day. I really did. I died seeing you. I died seeing your beautiful face (´∀`)♡ I was not planning to be loved by you at all. No. 

That was, I wasn’t really thinking you could love me or even fall for me. I thought that would be my last day because my doctor said it would only take a month for me to live. He was liar. He should be taken out of his license for misreading. I lasted for a year! How dare he say I could only live for a month! Hahahaha! But really I love you!! I never told you about me dying for I don’t want to spend my last days with you thinking I was going to die any second. I want you to love me without holding back and hesitating. So selfish right? I love you hyung! I love you!

I’ll miss our seven ams together! I’m not crying (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง Another thing. .I love you! .. And I love you! Hahahahhahahahhahai love you!

Writhing with love.. I mean written with love :

Jung Jaehyun (●´з`)♡
your only Jaehyun
Doyoung’s innocent Jaehyun
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Attached herein is our selfie taken this morning at seven am. I hope this won’t be the last seven am of my life ≥﹏≤ but if this is it then, at least I’m spending it right. For you!

Please continue with your life hyung and love somebody else (do this when I’m gone!  ̄へ ̄ ) but seriously, be healthy always. I’m going to hunt you if you won’t be able to be well when I’m gone. I’m telling you!

Loving you always. Dojae forever!

 

 

End note: this is a fan fiction made for my mother of NCT ship DOJAE. I don’t own Dojae just the plot. Sorry for the grammatical errors.

 

If you made it this far, I'm sorry for wasting your precious time.