All I have to do is dream

And I Love You So
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter one: All I have to do is dream

 

"Baekhyun, aren't you going to eat?" instead of answering, Baekhyun shrugged, staring at an image in his phone with a certain someone who has a silly grin with large odd fairy ears. He sighed. He should've deleted it that day, but why hasn't he? "Baekhyun!"

 

"Uh?" Baekhyun kept his phone hidden in his pocket and started snapping out of his trance. "Did you say something hyung?" Junmyeon rolled his eyes in reply.

 

"I asked you if you wanted to eat, we've been working on this portrait for days, nonstop, so I was wondering to stop for a while and head out for a decent meal, would you like to come with me?" Junmyeon said, clearly worried for Baekhyun. 

 

He knows what state Baekhyun is in right now. It's been 3 weeks. Ever since he left Baekhyun, the boy came back to work like a corpse. Junmyeon being a good boss and friend gave Baekhyun a week off but the latter didn't accept it; instead of accepting the vacation, Baekhyun accepted a few art requests from new clients. Since then, Baekhyun would work and work and work and work. Junmyeon didn't even miss the slight change in Baekhyun's canvases. He's not saying it gone bad, but... Baekhyun's work lack happiness and love in it.... 

 

Non-artists or ordinary people wouldn't notice them, but artists like Junmyeon and of course art critiques will surely notice the drastic change in Baekhyun's painting skills. From the cheerful and lovely painter; Baekhyun became the dull and out of love painter who paints sad pictures of the world with lonely colors. 

 

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me hyung, today is the last day anyway," Baekhyun picked up his paintbrush. "I'll finish this today, I'm on the last detail, then I'll go home straight." Junmyeon couldn't argue anymore when Baekhyun started moving his hand to finish the work. If Baekhyun starts something it means you can't ever disturb him.

 

"Okay, make sure to eat something before going," Junmyeon waited a little but heard no reply.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sets his bag on the floor as soon as he enters his apartment; he noticed his art materials and few canvas scattered in the living room. He wonders when did he get this messy? He doesn't live like a pig, but what the hell happened? Baekhyun sighed, and decided to clean up. He felt his phone vibrate, Junmyeon must've sent him a text reminding him to eat as soon as he get home because he didn't eat before leaving work; so he heads towards his fridge, but he was left disappointed when he saw that it was empty. 

 

Baekhyun thought that even if it was full of stock, he doesn't know how to cook... Because he never knew how to cook... A certain giant was always in charge of cooking, a certain tall guy never lets him handle cooking. Baekhyun flinches as he felt the cold air that the fridge was giving off. The brunet made his way to the living room as soon as he found out that there was nothing to eat. He can't seem to decided whether to go out or oder food. Baekhyun lies on the couch. It was just 5pm. 

 

The apartment was sadly too quiet for his liking. He can still remember how the house is filled with the slow strumming of the guitar omitted from the gestures of the giant. He can still remember how he back hugs the latter when he comes home from work. He remembers the low pitched screams whenever he bites the large ears as he hugs him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter