Prieten (Friend)

Prieten (Friend)

"Hansol," 

Ji Hansol turned around to see his beautiful bestfriend, Nakamoto Yuta, walking over to him with his perfect smile on his lips.

Hansol's breath hitched as Yuta sat beside him while having that smile still plastered on his face Hansol fell in love with.

You heard it right, Hansol is in love with his bestfriend Yuta.

Its not impossible to fall in love with Yuta. His features are like of a greek god, or carved by Micheal Angelo himself. His personality isnt like the others. Its different. Its unique. 

Those kind of descriptions cannot describe what Yuta's beauty is to Hansol. To Hansol, Yuta is perfect. 

And all of Yuta's flaws never fails to make Hansol fall in love with him all over again.

Yes, Hansol is whipped. 

But he's whipped for the wrong person.

"I confessed to Sicheng, and he said he likes me too."

Hansol stared at Yuta for a moment. He looked at Yuta's eyes to see how happy his bestfriend is.

Hansol smiled back and hugged Yuta, much to Yuta's surprise.

"Woah Hansol, take it easy there." Yuta laughed as he hugged Hansol back. 

When Hansol didnt respond, Yuta stayed silent until he heard a sob escape from Hansol's lips.

"Hansol are you crying?" Yuta said jokingly as he rubbed circles on Hansol's back to soothe him.
"Dont mind me Yuta, I'm just happy for you." Lies.

Yuta laughed again as he hugged Hansol tighter.

"Do you really need to cry? Tears of joy, I guess." Yuta teased.
"Shut up Yuta. Dont you know how much I ship you?" With me?
"Stop crying Hansol!" Yuta laughed again as Hansol released the hug.

Yuta chuckled and wiped Hansol's tears away with his thumb.

"You good now?" Yuta asked while smiling at Hansol.
"I'm okay." Not.

As Yuta rambled on about what happened to him and Sicheng, Hansol cant help but smile sadly while watching Yuta happily talk.

"He makes you so much happier when your with him compared to when your with me. And I'm good with that, as your bestfriend."

Once Hansol got back to the dorms, he opened up his laptop and posted something on his dummy account on tumblr, where the whole world sees his works.

He posts there everyday, about his moments with Yuta, their conversations, the words he want to say to Yuta and etc.

But his characters remains anonymous.

So he sat on his bed and typed furiously on his laptop with tears on his eyes but with a smile on his lips.

02/18/17 7:43pm

You finally got what you always wanted and as much as I am hurting right now, I want to say I am happy for you. Be happy with him while I do my role as your bestfriend. My "I love you's" that I am suppose to say to you, will remain hidden from you forever, my bestfriend.

~Jisol~