Final Chapter : The Proposal

Neighbour

 

We wait for my Mom’s arrival at Incheon International Airport. She was supposed to arrive 2 hours ago, but because she got stranded in Dubai because of bad weather, we have to wait longer.

“Sora-ssi, can’t we eat first?” Heechul pulls my sweater.

“You guys go first. I’ll wait for Mom here.” I said.

“I’ll get you something to eat.” Sungmin pats my head and joins Heechul and Kyuhyun to the McDonalds. Soojin clings onto Kyuhyun’s arm that makes him feel miserable. I could hear Kyuhyun shouts to Soojin to go away but Soojin is just so stubborn. I laugh at them.

10 minutes later, I can see my Mom exits at the arrival door. We hug tightly.

“I’m glad everything has turned back normal now.” Mom said.

“Yeah, though Daddy is going to spend his whole life in the imprisonment. I’m so happy to be with you again, Mom.” I kiss her on the forehead.

“That is for his benefit. Prison is better than being killed, right?” Mom said.

“Yeah, at least we still can visit him.” I hug her tightly.

“So, Soojin told me that you already have someone???” Mom winks.

“Excuse me?” actually I’ve discussed with Sungmin that we are telling Mom after our relationship gets stronger, but this busybody little fellow had destroyed everything.

“Eh?? It’s not true??” she asked.

“No, not really. Mom, let’s talk about this later, okay?” I pulled her luggage to the McDonalds. To my surprise, the four of them are still queuing!!!

“Yah, Mom is here already. Let’s eat somewhere else. It’s too crowded in here.” I pulled Sungmin’s arm and drag Soojin along.

“Soojin-ah, stop clinging on Kyuhyun like that.” I whispered to her.

“Why can’t I? I like him.” Soojin whimpers.

“I know you like him, but he is an artiste. What if the paparazzi caught you together? You are troubling him, Soojin.” I said again. I almost forget about Sungmin on my right.

“Then, how about me?” Sungmin asked.

I laughed. “I thought you are going to tell everyone about us like Shindong oppa did.”

“Oppa?? You called him oppa and me as Sungmin-ssi??? Who is your boyfriend? Shindong or me?” Sungmin sulks.

“Okay, little pumpkin. It’s you, Sungmin oppa.” And I kissed him on the cheek.

“Sora.” My Mom calls from behind.

We startled and slowly turned around.

“Mom…” I stutter.

“Oh, oh…”Soojin smirks. I pinch her arms.

“Mom, this is your son-in-law, Lee Sungmin.” Soojin screams and laughing at us while circling Mom.

“SOOJIN-AH!!!” I shout at her.

Mom is just smiling. Sungmin bows to her and they interview themselves.

“Mom, can’t we just do this at home? People are watching.” I whisper to them.

“Okay, but before we go home…” Sungmin suddenly wave at someone.

I startled. No, no, no!!! This is not going to be now!!! NO!!!

And all 12 of them (Henry and ZhouMi are there too!!) starts to sing Marry U. Of course they did attract all the fans to watch Sungmin’s pro…posal…to me.

“Kim Sora, saranghae. Will you stay by my side forever?” Sungmin kneels!!!

I don’t know what to say but “Yes!” is my answer.

“Kiss!! Kiss!!” They chanted.

“No way!!” I cover my face. This is embarrassing!!!

“Yah, Kim Sora. Let’s get married after I returned from military service.” Sungmin said and pulling my hands to uncover my bright red face.

“I don’t know!”  I look away but Sungmin is faster than I thought. He kissed me gently. GOD!!! I’m embarrassed here!!!

“It’s not like you never did that in front of us before, Sora!!” Leeteuk shouts.

I pushed Sungmin away, but still in his embrace.

“Oppa, you should settle down too. You are 27 already!” I said. They burst into laughter.

“You are so mean!! I like you first but these 2 people here keeps bugging me to give them chance.” Leeteuk points at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, you are too much.” Kyuhyun chased after Leeteuk.

“Times up, kids. Let’s go home.” Mom said in her laughter.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” Sungmin whispers to me.

“NO!!! I’m going home.” I pushed him away as he gives me his evil smile. I know what is in his mind.

He laughed and takes my hand towards his car.

“Since I am the driver, you are only a passenger and you are following me.” Sungmin said.

"Oppa, you are supposed to proposed to me with a ring!" I remind him when we reached his house.

"Ring?" He asked me again.

"Don't you watch dramas or movies?"

"No, I only act in dramas and movies but to watch them??? Do I have time to do all that?" He laughed.

"You are so mean..." I sulk and walk fast, leaving him behind.

"Sora!!" He chased me and carries me to the living room.

"YAH!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I scream.

"NO!!"

And I don’t have to tell what happened next…HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

~THE END~