그냔

포고 싶었어

First, Taemin can't unravel the nature of Kibum's look aimed at him. It has a slight surprise, a grin and something else, which Taemin can't comprehend. Then Jonghyun pushes him, trying to draw his attention to himself. This is already a little annoying, and Taemin turns to Jonghyun, trying to smile, because around them a bunch of fans who photograph them from all possible ancles.

When Jonghyun catches Taemin's eyes, he alludes to something with his whole appearance.
In the eyes of the elder, he again sees a grin and slight concern.
"What's wrong with them" Tamin thinks to himself, completely unaware of the situation around.
Even  fans are whispering about something and Taemin  feels  like a complete idiot.

Then, somewhere from behind he hears soft leader's voice.

"Taemin-a, you are standing too close to Kibum, make a step back"

Taemin raises his eyes to look at Kibum and finally understands everything. 

He stands face to face with Kibum, there is only 20 centimeters of the distance between them. His right hand is on Key's shoulder and he smiles like a fool. And all would be fine but they are in the airport and fans are everywhere.

When he meets Kibum's eyes, the older one throws back his head and laughs at the top of his voice.

Embarrassed, Taemin takes a step back, trying not to blush. How stupid he must have looked.

At the entrance to the plane, Tamin catches Jonghyun.
"Hey, why did not you tell me right away?"
 The older one only smiles back.
"Taemin, I tried, but you were so enchanted by Kibum that you didn't notice anyone else." Taemin wants to object to Jjongs words, but realizes that his hyung is right.

He didn't see Kibum for the whole 4 weeks. While he was in US for filming his video "Press your number" he madly missed Kibum. So much that he forgot about everything when they met. Thanks to his hyungs everything finished without any scandal.

When Taemin catches Key's eyes on the plane - they are sitting opposite each other, he reads Kibum's lips: "I missed you too".

It is all he needs.