Love on Drabbles

Love on Drabbles

Note: Boys Love, Shounen Ai,  possibility of miss typo(s). Stories don’t relate to each other. So random guys, beware!


L for Little Liar

.

It was a bit quiet outside that big building. And cold too. Yet, there stood a person like an idiot he was behind a big palm tree in which he actually wondered of why it was there in the first place. Not that he cared, anyway. He cursed rather loudly, meanwhile his hand kept on punching the screen of his phone. Messaging, it seemed.

“Man. Where the hell were you? Stupid fish.” He mumbled.

A rather loud noise was heard from his left side, right from the big building. Those were footsteps. Apparently the said stupid fish’s footstep. The cursing man crossed his arms over his chest after seeing the now-trying-to-catch-a-breath Stupid Fish right before his eyes.

“What would happen to South Korea if its officer is this kind of a lazy bum, huh? The North’s nuclear would be exploding this whole country even before you could shout “careful” to everyone, you fool.” He didn’t even wait for a second to pass without making sure that the Stupid Fish in front of him hear his mockery well.

Unfortunately, the said fish could only chuckle and raise his hands to gesture his surrender, didn’t seem to mind at all. “Always so noisy, aren’t you, Hyukjae?”

“I’m freezing, idiot.”

“I know you won’t admit it, Hyuk.”

“Whatever. Anyway, you ask to meet first so you’ll pay for today’s meal. Today’s vacation should worth the trouble, Donghae.” Hyukjae was still upset for his failed attempt to mock the man. And he was hungry, for God’s sake. He didn’t want his precious vacation of millitary service to be spent in such horrible situation like hunger.

“My my, when did I ever let you pay?” Donghae chuckled even more.

“Yah, you ! I’ve always paid. Don’t you ever think since I’m so kind I’d let you forget about it!” Hyukjae punched Donghae’s chest hard, got even more upset with the fact that this stupid fish being a little liar in front of him when the fact was so obvious.

But Donghae would be Donghae. Always being insensitive was his main trait. Couldn’t help it. So, being such an insensitive person he was, he smiled widely and put his arm into Hyukjae’s shoulder and pulled the slim man closer to him. Without warning, he Hyukjae’s ear, making the latter shiver from the touch.

“You know I don’t show off. But I always pay for our—”he whispered.

“Since when, huh?” Hyukjae snapped despite feeling hot and aware of his tomato-like face but Donghae beat him to it.

“—neccesities in bed, Hyukkie. The main menu. Remember? I’ve even bought and paid beforehand. Here, got them full on my bag, sweetheart. A lot of new stuffs that I’m sure you’d love. It’s kinda hard to get while we’re in military, you know?” Donghae continued while pointing at his big backpack.

Hyukjae sometimes forgot that besides being a stupid fish, this boyfriend of his also happened to be unfortunately—for him at least—a very erted man.

“Your friends are so wrong. You are never an innocent guy, Donghae. Never, you ert!” Hyukjae was redder than habanero chillies.

“Ouch, but still you love me, Hyukjae.”

Silence.

“So, you’ll pay for the meal?” Donghae daringly asked, got Hyukjae sighing rather loudly.

But pay Hyukjae would.

 


O for Obsession

.

“Tell me, Siwon. Is he straight?”

“For God’s sake. You asked me for the nth time and I’ve said that I don’t know, Donghae. Stop it!”

“Ask around then.”

“Why don’t you do yourself? You’re obviously the one who wants him. Not me.”

“Done it. No response.”

“What, really?”

“Yeah.”

“How did you ask?”

“Hey, hmm. By the way, wanna have some mind blowing experience with me?”

“Feel honored Donghae, But no, thanks. I still love girls.”

“ you. That was how I asked him.”

“Oh, well. That..was too explicit for God’s sake. Probably he only glared at you and quietly went away, right? ‘Cause you sound like a psycho even to me. Geez.”

“How did y’know?”

“I’d do the same, simple as that.”

“So how should I know if he is straight or not?”

“Ask again, properly this time.”

“Aish. You’re no help.”

Donghae’s sharp eyes caught the man wearing thick glasses and handling a lot of books in his hands walking down the hall while laughing with his walking companion. The person he, as of now, officially hated the most. Choi ing Minho.

“I hate that Choi.”

“Pardon?”

“Minho. He’s laughing with what’s supposed to be mine.”

“You’re crazy, Donghae. He’s not even a property.”

“I don’t care. Hyukjae is mine, my actual prized possession.” With that, Donghae walked straight to the laughing men ignoring Siwon who shouted his name. Having no bits of a care about Choi Minho, he grabbed the nerd’s hand, startling the little man. While ignoring the shock look from Hyukjae, he turned his heels and started going.

“W-what? Donghae-ssi you’re hurting me. Where are you taking me?”

“I don’t care whether you’re gay or not. I’d make you one if you weren’t. You’re coming with me and not allowed to speak with that bastard Choi ever again. Got me?”

Hyukjae could only gap like a fish while following Donghae wherever he went.

Yet, once they turned into a rather empty hall, it needed only seconds later for that gapping mouth of the nerd to turn into a devilish smirk.

Oh my ing God. So exciting! Hyukjae liked it so much when everything worked as he planned. Donghae was so whipped, so obsessed with him. He never thought that playing innocent was something so funny, and quite easy. Donghae didn’t even know that Hyukjae knew all along how much he desired him. It was so easy for Hyukjae to see because he himself was just as obsessed as Donghae was. He was so obsessed seeing Donghae being crazily in love with him. And now that it happened and was real, Hyukjae would make sure no one could come in between them. Donghae was his, and would only be his.

So now you care to tell me, who obsessed with who, everyone?

 


V for Very precious

.                                       

“Don’t you ever dare leave me alone, Hyukjae!”

“I won’t. Why do you think I’d do that?” Hyukjae feels the possessive backhug from his lover tightens.

Donghae is silent. He seems unsure as to answering Hyukjae’s question.

“Hyukjae.”

“Yeah?”

“It’s just that...you should know you that I love you.”

“I know right? Cause I do, love you too.”

“So now that we know, if you ever leave me, baby—”

Hyukjae just chuckles seeing how serious Donghae is right now but then stops when he turns his head and catches Donghae stares at him and halts his talking, “What?”

“If..you ever leave me baby, you better leave some morphine at my door.”

‘Leave what? Morphine? Why the hell should I leave morphine?” Hyukjae is so dumbfounded now with the ridiculous demand from his silly lover.

“’Cause it would take a whole lot of medication.”

“Medica—“ Hyukjae tries to speak but then he feels something strange and weird about the conversation. He is not sure but he gets an idea to be so.

“And medication to what exactly, if I may know?”

“To realize that what we used to have...we don’t have it anymore.”

And that’s it. Hyukjae laughs. That kinda laugh he only shows to those people so dear to him. He turns around and puts his arms on his lover’s neck and, without any warning, kisses him deeply. Shortly after they finish, Hyukjae puts his head on the crook of Donghae’s neck.

“I don’t know you’re this horrible, Donghae.”

“Hmm?”

“You’re trying to be romantic but you’re not creative at all.”

“What do you mean?“

“You don’t sound like Bruno Mars. Stop trying to be him!”

“W-what?” Donghae stutters like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Donghae..” Hyukjae looks at him deeply in the eyes.

“Hm?”

“You’re my sunlight and I’m your moonlight. We can’t live without each other. We’re so different yet we’re completing one another. So no, if I ever leave you, I can’t leave you some morphine. ‘Cause I won’t be able to. I’d be mad and sick even with the thought of leaving you. No medication whatsoever could ever heal me if I ever lose you. ‘Cause if I lose you, it won’t only be a rain, it would be a storm comes together with a hurricane then followed by a tornado, Donghae. I’d be ruined. And die. So do you. We both know we’ll do.”

Donghae sighs hearing the long statement. “Hyukjae, this is so unfair.” Then he kisses Hyukjae’s forehead.

“Why?”

“You’re developing the lyrics while I just try to fit in the situation.” It makes Hyukjae laugh out loud.

“Who told you to try being romantic by fitting in a song then?”

“But it fits.”

“With what?”

“The weather. See?”

“Hm?” Hyukjae looks outside. The clouds are thick and the wind blows harder.

“The song tells it. It will rain, baby.”

“Ah, you’re right.”

“So?”

“Hm?”

“Won’t it be cold when it rains?”

“Pretty much, you know Seoul is so cold even when it doesn’t rain.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So what?”

“Let’s just warm up on the bed, shall we?” Donghae ily whispered.

And Hyukjae just shyly nods and smiles. Oh, that very precious smile.

 


E for Everlasting love

.

“I LOVE YOU! I REALLY LOVE YOU! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THESE WHOLE THREE YEARS I’VE ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT YOU. SARANGHAE. NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE!”

“Damn! That’s annoying and embarrassing!” Hyukjae grumbled while covering his two ears with his hands even though the effort was kind of in vain since the statement was announced with the school’s speaker. Yoona only chuckled seeing that, “But ain’t that cute? He was so brave, Hyukjae.“

Hyukjae snorted at her. “Yeah, yeah. Sure, Whatever he did, you would see it as something cute, sweet, romantic and whatever else, Yoona. You saw him with heart, not with eyes apparently.” In the last point of his statement, Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

“Aish, aren’t you grumbling a bit too much? What’s wrong with Seung Gi telling me that he loves me?”

“Everything is wrong when he’s telling you through the school’s speaker, Yoong. Can’t he be a bit more secretive? He’s spreading the sound pollution! He’s violating the school’s facility too. And you said it’s cute? What’s wrong with the both of you?”

“There’s nothing wrong about us, Hyukjae. We’re just in love, simple as that. There is this tendency to tell everyone that we feel happy because we love each other. Seung Gi just happens to be the vocal one. Can’t blame him, honestly.”

“I’ve never met anyone that vocal in my whole life. And you’re just as crazy as him.”

“Oh, please. You just don't feel it yet. Everyone will do, eventually. You too, Hyuk.”

“Not this again, Yoong.”

“Come on. You can’t deny forever! Now, maybe you don’t have that special someone, but who knows the next seconds? We ain’t God, Hyukjae. You can’t say that you don’t love when God decides the otherwise.”

Hyukjae couldn’t counterattack when Yoona has spoken up that seriously. So he surrendered and said, “Fine. Let’s see if I would ever feel that so called love.”

Hyukjae chose to go to cafetaria instead of talking to Yoona any longer. The thing about love and being in love, it was so hard to talk about. And Yoona always talked exactly about it. Ugh, he wondered why he was bestfriends with her in the first place.

“Hyukjae!!” He heard someone called his name and turned around only to find himself collapsed on the floor with a significant weight of a person on top of him.

“What the actual , Seung Gi?” Hyukjae pushed the slightly bigger and taller man away from him.

“Oops, sorry, bro.” Seung Gi only grinned while getting up. Hyukjae got up too, very annoyed at the stupid lover of his stupid bestfriend.

“Aren’t you supposed to be punished by the student body for abusing the poor school’s speaker?”

“I was about to. But they didn’t do it. Hehehe.”

“Why the hell would they not? Just because I wasn’t there?”

“Aye aye, calm down, Mr. President. Like I said, I was about to be punished. But then Ms. Oh came in and looked for you. So I volunteered to search for you myself.”

“Looking for me? Why?”

“Eh. God, I forgot. This is why.” Seung Gi turned around and pull something—or someone?—from behind. Hyukjae was stunned for a moment. That something—which turned out to be someone, a male to be exact—is staring innocently at him with his big-rounded glasses and his oh so tidy and neat uniform. He looked timid. Nerd, guess Hyukjae must protect him from the bullies. The thought made him sigh. One mork work to add on his tab.

“Hey, this is Lee Hyukjae. He’s the student body president who is in charge to accompany new student like you touring around the school. He’s kinda rude, but can be nice sometimes. You don’t have to be afraid of him though. At least when he’s angry, he doesn’t bite, only bark a lot.”

“What’s with the unnecessary comment, Seung Gi?” Hyukjae facepalmed listening to the ridiculous introduction from his friend.

“But it’s true, Hyuk.”

“Shut up!”

“Ehm.” Both Seung Gi and Hyukjae stopped their bickering to look at the new student. Hyukjae felt something different with the looks in that eyes.

“Hello, Hyukjae. My name is Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you.”

Hyukjae was kinda surprised with the sudden introduction “O-oh. Yes, nice to meet you too, Donghae. Ehm, I hope you don’t mind what Seung Gi said about me. That was just a joke.”

“I know.”

“Eh. Good then.” Hyukjae smiled awkwardly.

“And even if it’s true I don’t care about it.”

Hyukjae’s eyes were wide open. So were Seung Gi’s. Man, this boy was rude despite his nerdy looks.

Hyukjae was just about to speak up when Donghae continued speaking, “You can be rude all you want, and of course it will be nice if you could be kind to me, but really, I don’t mind. I’m not afraid even a bit of you.You can do both bark and bite with me, I have no problem with that, Hyukjae.”

WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!!

Hyukjae felt the danger when Donghae stepped towards him, he didn’t even realize that he stepped back because he was feeling intimidated. Seung Gi couldn’t even move and the other students who were there couldn’t either.

When Hyukjae couldn’t step back anymore, that was when Donghae decided he would do the encore show. Gasp, yell, and noise could be heard everywhere when that plump lips of Mr. President was claimed aggressively by the thin lips of a very daring new student. Oh man, that was no child’s play. The ssup ssup sound and a very sight in the school hall made everyone stay frozen in their respective place. The loud smooch sound was heard when Donghae decided to end his encore show.

“Nice introduction, Hyukjae baby. And thanks for the service. I’ll see you soon.” Donghae winked at him and then left.

Hyukjae just stood there dumbly, his mind went blank after everything he has been through.

“Wow, don’t think I didn’t see that, Hyuk!” Yoona slapped his left shoulder waking him up. When he looked at the girl, she was smiling so brightly it almost blinded him. Behind her is that stupid Lee Seung Gi, also grinning the same idiotic grin that his girlfriend wearing. Why the were they grinning and looking so happy when their friend was attacked by a stranger?

“I-I don’t know what happened. He..he suddenly, k-kiss—“

“He kissed your lips in a freaking school hall. You both were spreading eye pollution and violating school’s facility too, you know?” you, Yoona! That wasn’t what you were supposed to say to your friend who was just bullied. Yeah, protect from the bullies my ! Hyukjae needed to protect himself first!

“I didn’t know what was wrong with him. He just—“

“Likes you?” Seung Gi interrupted.

“WHAT?”

“It’s possible, Hyukjae.”

“You’re both mental.”

“No. We only state the possibility. Maybe he can be your—“

No no no no! Hyukjae started running. He didn’t want to hear anymore bull because his head was already aching thinking about a certain person. Though while running, Hyukjae still could hear his friends bullting.

“—love that you’re looking for. Your everlasting one, Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae might want to believe that. Not.

 

END


a/n: This has been on my laptop since ages ago. So, because I’m missing my OTP and I’m bored doing nothing except my deadly thesis, I decided to upload because I can’t sleep too. Bear with it, please? And the weather is at its worst, pals. Everyday is raining here, so please don’t catch a cold! Also, English is not my first language so pardon the grammar error. Last but not least, special thanks to my friend Grace for proofreading this short drabbles. Love y’all!! Comments would be appreciated^^