smurfberry cupcakes

✨daeup smurf au✨

jongup smurf had never felt so lonely before. sure, he had a hundred other smurfs around him, but not the one that he needed the most. he had caught daehyun smurf with smurfette. jongup smurf felt so betrayed after seeing daehyun smurf give flowers to smurfette. smurfette should've just married that damn troll! 

meanwhile daehyun smurf was wondering, how could he get jongup smurf to forgive him? he decided to ask papa smurf.

-papa smurf! please help me, daehyun smurf cried as he knocked on papa smurf's door. the door opened, and papa smurf invited daehyun smurf inside.

-what's wrong daehyun? he asked. daehyun smurf quickly glanced at jongup smurf's mushroom through a small window that was in papa smurf's house. then he looked at the ground.

-jongup saw me giving flowers to smurfette, and now he thinks i don't love him anymore, daehyun smurf explained. papa smurf sighed, and put his hand on daehyun smurf's shoulder.

-oh daehyun. try to do something to win him back. but no flowers!

so daehyun smurf left. he went to chef smurf's mushroom for some baked goods. chef smurf gave him some sweet sweet smurfberry cupcakes. then daehyun smurf went to jongup smurf's mushroom and knocked on the door. jongup smurf opened the door with his eyes all teary.

-what? jongup smurf asked and looked at the ground. 

-i got you cupcakes.

jongup smurf raised his gaze to the cupcakes, and then to daehyun smurf.

-smurfberry? my favourite! jongup smurf said and hugged daehyun smurf.

-i love you so much daehyun smurf!