Final

Tasty Tzuyu
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's hard handling Tzuyu, especially when there are two Tzuyu. To top it off, the two of them have a completely different personality. Sweet Tzuyu is sweet, shy, and quiet. While the Spicy Tzuyu is flirty, sly, and a little bit of a sweet talker. Both of them often bickers and it would get very noisy but not until Sana decided to jump in. Sana usually threatens them by stating if they won't stop bickering, she will not talk to them. Sure, both of them are handful. But nonetheless, Sana still love both version of Tzuyu.



Sana woke up feeling no weight on top of her, which is unusual. Usually Both Tzuyu will hug Sana when they sleep and Sana will always wake up to be welcomed by the sight of the two Tzuyu hugging her like a koala. She sits up and scan the room and noticing the door is actually opened wide. She get off the bed and approach the door slowly and suddenly a loud scream is heard across the house.



"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! THAT'S SALT AND NOT SUGAR!"

"BOTH OF IT LOOKS THE SAME OKAY! IT'S HARD TO TELL THEM APART!"

"IT'S CLEARLY WRITTEN ON EACH JAR ARE YOU DUMB OR STUPID?!"



Hearing all the fuzz going on, Sana pops her head out of the door. She looks at the kitchen and find flour splattered everywhere and two girls who grab each other's hair and face covered with with flour. Sana approaches the two Sweet Tzuyu and try to stop them.

"LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU STUPID POTATO!" yelled the greenhead Spicy Tzuyu

"EXCUSE ME?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID?! YOU'RE EVEN MORE DUMBER THAN ME!" the brunette Sweet Tzuyu retorts back



Sana run to the kitchen trying to stop the two Yodas.

"H-hey stop fighting...Why are you even fighting in the first place?"

They both stop yelling and let of each other's hair while immediately turning their heads towards Sana's direction. The brunette is glomping Sana with a blinding smile plastered across her face and the raven haired girl blushed by the sudden contact. But then the brunette get pulled away by the collar of her shirt making her choked a bit.



"H-HEY! LET ME GO!" She yelled

"WE'RE STILL NOT DONE!"



They continue to bicker and hit each other. Sana goes in between the two trying to stop the fight. Instead of succeeding on getting the two separated, she accidentally get hit from both sides. The two finally separates when realizing they both unknowingly hit the squirrel looking girl.



"S-sana----"

"I'm sorr---"



Just as they both going to apologize tears starts to well up in Sana's eyes and both Tzuyu widen their eyes. In just a few seconds a loud scream can be heard coming from Sana. The girl cries nonstop. The two Tzuyu hug her in order to prevent her for crying any longer.



"N-no don't cryy. We will stop fighting if you also stop crying" said Sweet Tzuyu

"Yes! We will cuddle if you stop crying!" Said Spicy Tzuyu

"I will give you flowers and more stuffed toys!" Sweet Tzuyu continue

"I will give you chocolates and your favourite foods!" Spicy Tzuyu join in





Sana's crying magically stops and she looks at them with hopeful gaze.



"Really?" Sana looks at them with her eyes sparkling bright.



"Well... Not reall--- OW! What was that for" Sweet Tzuyu hit the back of Spicy Tzuyu's head.

"Don't make her cry again!" Sweet Tzuyu whispered harshly in Spicy Tzuyu's ear.



"Can I really have my cuddle, flowers, stuffed toys, chocolates, and my favourite foods?!" Sana is sounding eager with her eyes still brightly sparkling.



Sweet Tzuyu and Spicy Tzuyu share a look and nods to answer the girl's question.



And then the three of them ordered food because the pancake is already ruined. And they quickly eat their food. After they're done eating they watch movie together. While in the middle of the movie Sana wriggled making the other two confused.


Sana immediately grins and hug the two girls tightly. Sweet Tzuyu and Spicy Tzuyu feel like they're already in heaven, the two smiled dumbly.

 



"I want to cuddle!" Sana yells happily.



Spicy Tzuyu lift the raven haired girl and carry her bridal style. Sweet Tzuyu who watch how Spicy Tzuyu carried Sana is envying the greenhead. She wish that she has a lot of strength like Spicy Tzuyu. She wants to be strong so she can be Sana's knight. But in reality she's just a weak, slow-witted girl. She put her head down while tailing behind Spicy Tzuyu who is still carrying Sana to her room



Once they reach Sana's room Spicy Tzuyu put Sana down on her bed and both Sweet Tzuyu and Spicy Tzuyu lie down beside her. And in the end Sana managed to get her cuddle. After they're done cuddling Sana is going into her dreamland.



The two girl next to her is staring at her sleeping face. Both of them smiled at the peaceful sleeping figure. But then Sweet Tzuyu suddenly left the bedroom. Spicy Tzuyu who witness the brunette sudden action then walk into the door and pop her head out of the door and look into the

kitchen finding Sweet Tzuyu cleaning the mess they made before. Spicy Tzuyu keep scanning the brunette actions and now the girl finishes cleaning the kitchen and now she's cooking. Spicy Tzuyu always jealous of the brunette's delicate personality. Sweet Tzuyu is always careful, delicate, sweet and romantic. Everything that Spicy Tzuyu doesn't have. The brunette can cook but Spicy Tzuyu couldn't even touch the stove or else she would set everything on fire. She wants to be like Sweet Tzuyu, she wants Sana to feel comfortable with herself like how Sana felt while being with Sweet Tzuyu. She then go back inside the room and wake Sana up.



Sweet Tzuyu has just finished cleaning and cooking their lunch and call the other two girls to eat.

Sana and Spicy Tzuyu went to the dining room. Once they arrived, they saw the Omurice that Sweet Tzuyu cooked for the three of them. Spicy Tzuyu scans the food, she notice how Sweet Tzuyu beautifully wrap the rice in omelette. She could never do that. The three of them sit with Sana between Sweet Tzuyu and Spicy Tzuyu. The omurice is placed right in front Sana, but instead of eating, Sana just staring back and forth from the Omurice and to Sweet Tzuyu and Spicy Tzuyu. Noticing the other two gigantic yodas doesn't seem to take the hint resulting Sana to pout at them.

 

“HOW COULD SHE BE THIS CUTE?!” The Tzuyus thought.

 

“Heyy aren't you going to feed me?~” Sana whines. The other two girls immediately get onto their senses. Sweet Tzuyu feed Sana from the right side and Spicy Tzuyu does the same from the opposite side. They continue to feed her until her plate is empty.

 

“Aaah~ What a tasty meal. The omurice is well-season. I’m happy that I could eat such delicious meal everyday!” Sana says it with a bright smile, making both of the Tzuyus faces flushed into darker red shades.

 

Sana’s word makes Spicy Tzuyu fall into a thought. Doesn’t that means, Sana implies that Sweet Tzuyu is better than her? She knows that Sana does not differ them but seeing her smiles so brightly just because a meal, makes Spicy Tzuyu more jealous towards Sweet Tzuyu.

 

Noticing Spicy Tzuyu’s change of expression, makes Sweet Tzuyu wonders what she’s thinking right now. But she shrugs it off immediately, she thought that she can ask about it later to her.

 

The meal hour has ended about twenty minutes ago and Sana is currently in the bedroom, she feels sleepy after the meal while the Tzuyus are on the kitchen, washing the plates that they just used for eating.

 

“I see that you have some thoughts while eating back then. Something is bothering you?” ask Sweet Tzuyu to Spicy Tzuyu.

 

Spicy Tzuyu stopped from her action of cleaning the plates for a sec, then continues to wash it. “Nothing to worry about.”

 

“You sure? Never have I ever see you acting up like this before. Is it about the hamster?”

 

“...Guess I could not hide it very well from you, huh? You see… I had a thought that Sana maybe likes you more than I am”

 

“Wait what? What makes you think like that?”

 

“It’s just that she said that she likes your cook and hopes to eat it everyday. And...uh...I… I’m jealous okay!? Sana seems to like you more because of your sweet personality and whatnot. Also, she likes to cuddle with you more than I am! God I wish I could be just like you… she seems more happier whenever she’s around you” Spicy Tzuyu stared to the ground, not wanting to see Sweet Tzuyu because she thinks that Sweet Tzuyu will mock her after her long blabbering.

 

Pair of hands cupped Spicy Tzuyu’s rosy cheeks. Spicy Tzuyu lifts her head up and surprised to see Sweet Tzuyu’s sad facial expression. Her beautiful irises are shaking right now, thinking what she should do.

 

“You are jealous because of that? You think that Sana is more joyous whenever I am around? You know what? That’s exactly what I thought about her being with you all this time”

 

“I-I don’t--”

 

“My boring personality does not look cool as much as yours. You’re jealous of me and here I am jealous about everything in you. Your y, flirty, and brave personality makes me envy as hell, Miss. If you think that Sana prefers to cuddle with me more, then think again who she prefer to go bath with all the time. With you” Sweet Tzuyu last statement makes Spicy Tzuyu face flush into different shades of red.

 

“I-it’s nothing like a cuddle okay!? I want more cuddling time with her!” protests Spicy Tzuyu, hitting Sweet Tzuyu’s head lightly.

 

“But you get to see her more often! Cuddle doesn’t make Sana’s got exposed okay!?” Sweet Tzuyu defended herself.

 

“I guess so… wait, since when did you become this

Please log in to read the full chapter