i just.

i just...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it’s time to stop crying.

Inside the Red Velvet's dorm, a loud music kept on playing for the last hours. The members groaned, realizing that they are all annoyed because of how their own song is being played all over again. Seulgi, the second eldest sighed before looking at Seungwan who is currently resting her head against the clean wall. "Do you think she's okay-" Seungwan asked the second eldest, biting her lower lip.

i hear the sun rising after the darkness,
it’s still nighttime in a corner of my room.
piece by piece, it’s breaking down,
my old and dusty, small bag.

"I don't know, but I don't want to ask her." Seulgi sighed before she fixed her eyes towards the younger members. Seungwan was about to knock on Joohyun's door, but she looked at Seulgi. The two vocalist had an eye-to-eye contact, nodding their heads. Both of them knew that something's going on with Joohyun, but they couldn't ask her because she likes the feeling of seperating herself from her members, since she doesn't want to be a mood killer. "Yerim-ah, Sooyoung-ah...let's go out for a bit, my treat."

Inside of her own room, Joohyun can hear the loudest members cheering and screaming with joy, which only made her sigh. She stares at her own reflection, sighing once again. God, Joohyun. You're such a mess. She lectured herself before pursing her lips, noticing how red her eyes are already. Her hands made it's way towards her speaker, lowering its volume to give her peace, just for a bit. She's been crying for so many days and nights, yet she wanted to escape from everything. Not from her members, but from him. Her thoughts were driven away when her ears heard her members greeting her with a goodbye. 

Once again, her fingers turned up the volume of their song. She's been listening to I Just for the past days, and it's not even bothering her if the members are already annoyed, since she wants a time for herself. This is pathetic, I should go out and have fun with them. She's being anxious and feeling a little bit weary because of how everything is attacking her and her own mind. Joohyun rested on to her bed, pursing her lips while her eyes are looking up to the ceiling of her room. Streams of tears found its way out from her eyes, making her laugh and shake her head. Stupid tears. Joohyun felt herself like she's breaking, her heart as well. She couldn't stop thinking about him, Junmyeon. Just a thought or a memory about him made her cry even more. I want this to stop, I want everything to stop. Joohyun is lost when it comes to saying and expressing her thoughts, she may be quiet, but she wants to say everything that's inside her head.

i blowed on it, touching the old scars,
i found the key, finally I’m opening the heart.

Joohyun is the type of girl who shows an image that she is strong, but deep inside, she's already calling out for help. She wanted to be cold to others, but she couldn't. Ever since she met him. Junmyeon would usually tell her to be positive and think about things that will make her happy. The fact that Junmyeon is one of the reasons why she's happy, it's actually making her laugh because of how ironic it is. You're always there to tell me to be always happy and think about things that will make me happy. Here I am, thinking about you...yet you're only making me cry. Joohyun felt her chest being tight, releasing another sigh before she picks up her cellphone. When she opened her phone, she saw a message from Junmyeon; asking her why she wouldn't pick the call and reply to his messages. Joohyun remembered her promise to herself. The woman promised herself that she will never open her heart to others and she will only love herself and her members.

What have you done to me, Kim Junmyeon.

i wanna leave.

Joohyun threw her phone inches away from her, screaming because of how the frustration is only boosting the anger inside of her. She covered her face with her big white pillow, "You're so dumb, Joohyun. When are you going to learn?" She asked herself against the pillow, stomping her feet for so many times.

what I need more right now,
is a pair of shoes to take me away somewhere.
so I won’t hurt, so i won’t stop,
so I won’t get more tired, so long so long.

I just want everything to stop. Joohyun is a mess, she knows that. She took a deep breath before she stood up from her bed, bending her knees to grab her cellphone. She opened it once again, she saw her wallpaper. It was her and Junmyeon, being happy with their cheeks that are pressed together, she laughed to herself; while tears starts to stream out from her watery eyes once again, she bites her lower lip to remind herself to stop crying. She's been hurt for so many times, but seeing Junmyeon smile, everything is okay. She would always think that Junmyeon is a pair of shoes, because every time she's with him, she would always think that he is an escape from reality. Joohyun, wake up. You've been dreaming for a very long time, aren't you tired? The woman asked herself, but she shook her head. Junmyeon is absolutely my dream, yet he is my reality at the same time. He is my escape and he makes everything at ease. Joohyun laid down to her bed, seeing the text messages from Junmyeon only made her heart shake, she's trembling along with her heart. She is hurt, yet she doesn't have the courage to tell him what he truly means to her. She is hurt and tired because of Junmyeon, at the same time, Junmyeon heals her and makes her strong.

will we meet at the end of this road?
did we miss each other in this maze?

The older girl isn't actually expecting that Junmyeon will even like her back, since both of them are idols and they have their own reputations. She will never expect that she and Junmyeon will never meet at the end of road and tell those three special words. Though, there were times when the EXO members would tease the flustered leader of Red Velvet, telling her that Junmyeon could not even shut his trap when it comes to Joohyun doing...what Joohyun does. Obviously, people would always say that the two of them are actually more than friends. Truth is, they are only friends. Sehun would always tell Joohyun that Junmyeon really likes her, but she is always flustered and shy, and every time they would that, she will always deny that.

this story isn’t over yet,
it remains here, empty like this,

Joohyun shook her head, once again, trying her best to drive those scenes out form her head. She goes out from her room, the sound of the steps of her feet can be easily heard along with the music that's played inside of her room. Silence is probably her best friend, since she likes to be quiet most of the time, since the members are always noisy, she's liking this. Then again, she cannot like this. The sadness that's flowing inside of her room went out with her, her aura that's now totally down and pale only got terrible. It wasn't easy for her. It's not easy for a quiet person not to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter