Our Last

Our Last

"I love you." confess Hoshi, looking straight into the younger's eyes.

Woozi smiles then leans in to peck on the other's nose, whispering a quiet, "I love you too and will always." 

*LIES. It's all a lie. A sweet lie that both of them know.*

"I'm sorry, WooBae, but, I can't go back home tonight because I have too much works to be done. And, not to mention that it's a group project. Hope you understand and don't mind about it." informs Hoshi, though it's all a literal lie. He wasn't doing his project or whatever that have the same meaning with it, but he's actually out with his scandal and Woozi knows it really well. 

"Okay." Woozi answers, trying to steady his uneven breath as the stranger pump into him real hard. Yep. He was doing with another guy and he knows Hoshi knows about it. 

"Thank you and I love you." mumbles Hoshi. Woozi scoff. 

"Yeah... I-I love you toooooooo..... H-Hoshi... b-bye..... *gasp*" Woozi glares at the man before pressing the end button. 

*ANOTHER LIE. It has been their routine. Lying is how they survive in their world.*

"Hoshi...." whines Woozi, clinging to the other boy's arms despite his 'boyfriend' busy doing his school work.

Hoshi sigh. "What do you want?" Hoshi ask, looking straight into the younger's eyes, but doesn't tells any feelings for the younger anymore and Woozi knows that the older's love for him has run out. He's Hoshi, afterall. Every star will run out off gas sooner or later. For his case, he'll stop loving Woozi as he's found a better man than him. 

"I'm boring...." Woozi whines again, pouting. The older didn't say anything, instead he continues to do his work and he immediately stop when the younger started to kiss his neck, He gasp. "Will you play with me or not?" 

He moans. He turns around then grip at the younger's neck, pulling him closer to him as he smash their lips together in a really harsh way. "How many time do I hae to tell you?"

"Hmmm?" Woozi ask, as he started to take off both of their clothes. 

"Never ever play with a burning fire, baby." whispers Hoshi seductively before slamming inside the younger.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" moans Woozi. 

*They're no longer connected through their hearts. They're now connected through .*

* is the only thing left between them.*

"Woozi." calls Hoshi, sitting beside the smaller on the couch. 

"Hmmm???" Woozi hums, eyes not leaving the television.

"I guess... the best way for us now is to break up. What do you say?" he ask, looking at the other's face, searching for any hurt expression but, nothing. He just see a no-heart Lee Jihoon in front of him. He sigh. 

"I don't mind. What about you?" 

Hoshi sigh again. "I think this is the best way. We're no longer loving each other. We both know that we're dating another person aside from each other. You have him and I have another guy. We both love them and I'm sure, we both doesn't want to let go off them. So, I agree to breaking up with you."

Woozi nodded. "Okay. But, before you go away from my life, can you do me a favor?" 

"What?" Hoshi ask, looking up.

Woozi sigh, turning around to face the older. "Let's have for one last time. I might miss your touch later." giggles Woozi and Hoshi chuckles. Without warning, he cupped the other's chin and kiss his lips. The now passionate kiss soon turns to a kiss full of lust.

They spend their last night with their last , their last kiss and moreover, their last 'I love you.'