1/1

Back To School - Youngjae

Your heart was racing as you laid on your back in bed. Tomorrow was your first day back at school after a some time off, and while you were happy to be back pursuing what you love, you were nervous how everything would turn out this year.


A new class, new students, and teachers who already knew you and loved you.


Your mind was racing so much you decided to check Twitter for the millionth time, anything to distract your thoughts for a bit.


That's when the text message came in.


Hey Baby, excited for tomorrow?


It was from your boyfriend Youngjae. You don't know how, but somehow he always messaged you at the right moment when you needed him.


You replied that you were excited, but also nervous.


Almost instantly, Aww, why are you nervous?


You explained everything in your thoughts. Nervous about classes, about how your peers would receive you. Everything that was running across your mind.


After a few minutes, only seeing "..." as he drafted his reply, you decided to go back to scrolling through Twitter, seeing what your mutuals were up to that night. Just when you were finished, your phone sounded like it was having a seizure from the incoming messages from Youngjae.


It's okay baby. It's normal to feel that way. Even if your classmates this year aren't crazy about you, you have a bunch of friends (on and offline) that love you and want to be with you (including me ;) ). You're going after what you love baby, no matter what happens and that's amazing. I'm so ridiculously proud of my girlfriend, and I'm going to fully support you every step of the way, just like what you've done with me.


Your boyfriend knew just what to say in order to get you to smile even when you're feeling stressed and anxious. You sent a reply as fast as you could, thanking him and telling him you're going to bed. You wanted to get enough rest to be ready for tomorrow.


Dream of me baby :) <3