Only One...

Our Musical Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung grabbed her notes putting them into her backpack; today was the day she was going to present her last project and with that she was going to became a pianist.

That melody... the one she was presenting was important for her even though many memories were there, she managed to finish it and took the big decision of using it as her last project.

She grabbed the car keys and decide to head out the apartment she and her sister share, leaving a note indicating her sister where the breakfast was she started the engine, she put her earphones and her project started playing; smiling sadly she close her eyes feeling the music and the lyrics she wrote for it.

Memories started coming to her...

She started driving, the smile he had when they met; how his finger traveled along the piano when he was playing that into of that melody, the way he was smiling when he was playing...she was watching everything and that's how they first met.

 

"You play so good, d-did you write that song?"

"Kind of, is not a song but I want to make it a song"

"I'm sorry for interrupting you"

"It's okay" he smiled "My name is Min Yoongi"

She smiled back "I'm Park Chaeyoung, nice to meet you"

 

 

On a stop she rewind when they had their first date how they started knowing the amount of things in common...when he gave her that flower that now is her favorite one.

 

He handed her a flower "Look at this, is just as beautiful as you"

"Don't say that, is not true"

"I'm just stating facts Chae"

She chuckle "Is such a beautiful rose"

"They say roses are the flower of love"

"You think so?"

"I do"

 

She continue driving not knowing a tear felt on her face, she parked the car with the melody still playing on her phone. She went out the car, looking at the park in front of the university where there first kiss was made and how their relationship started.

 

"Chae...I have a problem"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter