Prologue

Luckily Cursed

The nursery is being illuminated by moonbeams. Therefore we could see the silhouette of a man. At first sight, it seems that the man's arms are crossed, but if we come closer, we can see that he's holding something in his arms. The closer we come, the more receives the thing in the man's arms. In the end, the thing is actually a newborn girl who must have a few days. The man whose face is just being half illuminated by the moonbeams is smiling probably because the baby girl is unconsciously holding is his index finger.

"It's the first time I'm doing this, thus I hope you make the  right choice." In spite of the hoarseness of his voice, the love and the affection in his voice would make any woman melt and be jealous because they wish their men would talk like that to them.

"I give you the only-time opportunity to escape your destiny and live like the others human beings." It seems like the man is talking about a matter of life or death to a newborn girl who is asleep. Nevertheless, the baby's little handheld, which was faint, becomes so tight as if she was afraid that the man would disappear suddenly. 

"I manage to convince myself that I should give you choice. That if you were really to be mine in the future, I should let you choose it because it concerns your life too. However, I can't help but be happy that you still choose. I thought that my energy would make you cry as it does to any toddler, but you're special. You still want me. If you knew how happy I know. One day you will understand anything, but until then I hope you can forgive me for what I'll do."

Suddenly the nursery door is opened, letting the light shine over the several baby cribs. The nurse in pink uniform smiles at the sight of the newborns whose mothers are eager to have in their arms again. It fascinates her how those little cute things that have been on Earth for hours or days could be the reason for such breathtaking smiles on those women's faces.

The smile which has been on her lips ever since she was designed to go take care of the newborns diminishes when she sees a specific baby crib.

"I wish you could have the same chance as the others."