A Perfect Life

A Bask Of A Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9aN9aM_ZCQ

"Hey! You forgot to kiss oppas!" Yooyeong's youngest oppa, Zelo, spats.

"No I didn't. You were just too excited oppa" Yooyeong giggled and gave a peck to her youngest oppa. Junhong quickly lits up and beams at his little sister "Aigoo~! My dongsaeng is so pretty!"

"Me too! Here's your lunch" Yongguk, Yooyeong's oldest and strongest brother gives her a big bear hug then blows air in his right cheek.

Yooyeong nodded and gave him a peck too. Yongguk brighty smiled and ruffled her hair "Be good okay? And you" he eyeed a confronting gaze at a tall, handsome figure by the door "Take care of her." The tall, handsome young man geniunely smiled and bowed "Yes hyung."

He nods then turns to his second brother, Daehyun, who is in the kitchen "Daehyun, Yooyeong's leaving!" "Araso, have a nice day Yooyeong!" he hollered, not even taking a step out the kitchen "Ne oppa" Yooyeong smiled.

"That's all?! You lazy get out of there and kiss your sister goodbye you fool!" Yongguk flared up. Yooyeong shooked her head and stopped Yongguk from scolding Daehyun "Gwaenchana oppa. We'll be going okay?" Yongguk sighed in defeat.

He walked her along with Junhong, to her boyfriend, Woohyun.

"Don't take her away from her studies okay! You'll answer to me if you did!" Junhong warned Woohyun.

Woohyun nodded and bowed "Ne. Goodbye hyungs" he waved at the two brothers.

Yooyeong looked back and waved to her oppas "Bye oppas!"

Yongguk and Junghon waved back.

"You ready?" Woohyun asked Yooyeong, handing her, her helmet he especially bought for her last weekend. Yooyeong took the helmet and pressed it on her head "Ready~" she held up two thumbs up.

Woohyun rode his motorcycle but doesn't completely start it until Yooyeong was aboard with her hands securely wrapped aroound his waist *Perfect fit* a smile crept on his face. He started the engine and sped of.

This was another day for them. Pick up then go to school after classes, a little side trip before going home.

Yooyeong tightens her grip on Woohyun as her thoughts travel on their past.

"Here Yooyeong," Hana, Yooyeong's bestfriends waves to her best friend. Yooyeong follows willingl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter