Final

Oh... Sorry ^^

Jaejin laughed as he scrolled down all the mentions he got from his fans after seeing his "oh... sorry... TT___TT" tweet. (Not that he actually understood any of them.)

"Hey! That girl's so mean!"

"LMAO LOVE YOU JAEJIN"

"Hmm.... why you no reply me, oppa? ^^;?"

"Hey Roy!!! ZzzzZZzzzz Stupid"

"Is Jaejin really hurt? xDD"

"wtf"

Minhwan peeked at him, feeling stupid. What does sorry mean in the first place? he thought. He wanted to ask Jaejin, but fearing that the goat might just poke fun at him, went to ask Seunghyun instead, who was in his room throwing angry birds at a wall.

"Seunghyun?"

Bob looked up. "Yes Minhwan?" he asked.

Minhwan bit his lip, scared that Seunghyun would make fun of his English. But then again, he had already approached him. There was no turning back now....

"Seunghyun..... what does sorry mean?"

Seunghyun tried not to laugh, making a lame attempt by covering his mouth and pretending to go into a coughing fit. He laughed so hard that his face turned as red as one of the angry birds he had been playing with. Minhwan turned red too, knowing that Seunghyun was just minutes away from broadcasting Minhwan's fail to the whole wide world via twitter. He could imagine it already,

@chungxuan : ahahahahahaha!! Our foolish Minari needs to revise his English!! kekekekeke

His thoughts were interrupted by Seunghyun's voice.

"Sowee meen thank yoo!" Bob said in his proudest Engrish voice.

Minhwan was fascinated. "Really?" he gaped.

Seunghyun smiled. "Really!"

Minhwan smiled so hard at Seunghyun that Seunghyun could nearly see all of his teeth. 

"Well then.... Sowee Bob!" Minhwan sang, waving at Seunghyun as he exited the room.

 

***

 

Minhwan was working on his English skills in his room when the radio put Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" on. Minhwan sang along happily, replacing the "sorry"s with "thank you" .

He heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"Come in," he said happily.

The guest didn't come in, but instead stuck his blonde-haired head out from the edge of the half-opened door.

"What were you saying, Minhwan?" Jaejin asked in a flat tone.

Minhwan replied cheerfully, "Come in, hyung!"

"No, no. Before that," Jaejin shook his head.

"Huh?"

"What were you doing?"

"Oh, singing along to Sorry Sorry!" Minhwan eye-smiled at Jaejin.

Jaejin blinked. "Could you sing the chorus for me Minhwan?" he asked. Minhwan found it strange but sang anyway.

"Thank you thank you thank you tha-"

"THANK YOU?!" Jaejin nearly fell down from shock.

"What?" Minhwan asked. He felt a bit offended. "There... there's nothing wrong with my Korean pronounciation! All I'm doing is translating the lyrics-"

Jaejin laughed so hard that this time he fell down. "Sorry doesn't mean thank you, stupid," he jeered, wiping away his tears of laughter.

Minhwan stared at him. "But Seunghyun said-"

"Sorry means sorry!! When you do something wrong, that sorry?" Jaejin blurted out before laughing again.

Minhwan felt the blood rush to his cheeks. "Oh, er, I see. T-thanks h-h-hyung," he muttered, watching as Jaejin closed the door, laughing his off.

From then Minhwan learnt an important lesson - never learn English from Song Seunghyun!

 

A.N.: hehehe zezaico gave me the idea for this oneshot.... is it funny? xD Did it at least entertain you? This is my first fic on Asianfanfics~ I shall post a chaptered romance story soon hehe ^^ Thanks so much for commenting/subscribing :D