ACE

3RSKTAKERS

Its the day. The day I'm gonna audition for JYP Entertainment. My older brother is working there as a music creator. I entered the building and went to my brother's mini studio. Its my first time here in this building too."Bro, sup?" I opened his door. "Sup Kid? sit down" he pointed to the chair in front of his table but I chose to sit at the sofa. "JYP said that this is how your audition will go down.."

--------------

My hands are sweating and my knees are trembling. I'm holding the doorknob getting ready to open it. I'm so nervous wow. I know JYP and my brother is inside already. I just went a little practice one last time. I knocked thrice and opened the door.

"OH MY GOD ITS STRAY KIDS" I dont know how loud that was but that should be heard supposedly by you and me only. I immediately closed the door. HOW CAN I GO IN? I CANT SING DANCE AND ACT WITH THEM WATCHING ME! "Ace, breathe in, breathe out. You can do this!" i said to myself. I was about to open the door when it opened by itself. My whole existence is ready for my body to hit the floor but "PD-nim told me to ask you if you still have plans to audition." he asked. Bang Chan. I immediately removed my hands from his shoulders and proceeded to the center. 

Its now or never girl. I cant care more about Stray Kids right now EVEN TO CHAN. Dreams girl dreams! Priorities! I don't see my brother around tho. "Introduce yourself" JYP said with a stern voice. Yeah probably pissed him off but meh. Lets do this!

"Hi. I'm Lee JiaEun. Born on November 28th, 2002" I answered enthusiastically trying to hide my nervousness. Just don't look at my knees and hands thank you.I was asked to sing so I did. I sang Through the Night by IU. Of course you need a drama kinda song so they'll know that you really want to pass the audition. JYP told me to dance, i danced. I danced Be Humble. The Skrillex Remix. Its the only song that I practiced so no choice! Popping, Locking, Trying to be y, Trying to be cool. I hope it works tho. I can dance. Im maybe not the best but definitely not the worst. He asked me to walk around. I did. I mean, my brother trained me to walk properly since I walk like a man at first even until now kinda.

"STOP YOUR AUDITION AND GO HOME!" The door swung open and you can hear my brother's voice from Antarctica. "Is there something at home?" I asked "YOU DONT HAVE TALENT LITTLE MISS. YOU WONT PASS JYP'S STANDARD SO DONT TRY TOo HARD CAUSE YOULL NEVER BE A TRAINEE" he shouted at me? Is he dead serious? Like bro? I can feel the tears in my eyes. "I THOUGHT YOU'LL SUPPORT ME. YOU TOLD MOM YOU'LL DO YOUR BEST TO KEEP ME HAPPY. YOU SAID YOU'LL HELP ME WITH MY DREAMS? I'M SO CLOSE TO BECOMING A PERFORMER!! BRO? WHATS WRONG?" I decided to shout back.My tears were falling out of my eyes like waterfalls. I cant believe whats happening. JYP was just listening to us. "Okay fine. Continue on your audition. But if you'll got in, don't ever ask me money for your fees. Live in the dorm too. Work for it. You wanted this right?." he said with no emotions. I walked up to him looked to his eyes. I kneeled in front of him. "Mark, please support me. Please. Ill pay you back when ill debut. Please--" i was cut by someone who pulled my wrist up that made me stand up. He dragged me out of the door.

"Do you really want to train?" He asked me. Were in this secret corner so no one can see us. I nodded while looking at the floor "Tell me that you want to train." He said seriously but hes still calm. This man is god. "I want to be a trainee" I said still looking down. 

"In my eyes JiaEun." he insisted "I WANT TO TRAIN SO MUCH" I whisper-shouted while looking at him. "Let me pay for your fees then." He said calmly. I know they debuted already. I looked up and I met his gaze. He is really serious and genuine about it. "No Chris. You can't!!" I said to him. 

He let out a chuckle. "I debuted already. I have money" He said "You have 8 kids to take care of plus yourself. Chris don't." I said while looking away. Although I really need sponsors but if its from him then NO. NO NO NO NO NO! I rather work on a cafe or on a mall or street sweeper just to get money but from him? No. "CB, look I appreciate your help but this is my dream. I should be the one who will work the out of me for this swear I will find a way sooner or later" I told him without breathing. I felt like a rapper. "You can rap huh?" He asked. I just smiled. "I really appreciate your help Chris but im so sorry i can't accept it." I looked down. I can feel his hands lifting my head. Which made me looked to his eyes. In his eyes, you can see heaven. It was beautiful.

"JiaEun-ah, Let me help you." He said with his deep voice. Our face is close to each other. I can die right now!! Someone call the ambulance!! WEEE WOOO!! Can we also talk about his accent? He sounds so Aussie. he looks good, real good! Can someone save me from this god? "I want to accept it but I'm afraid." His hands are still cupping my cheeks. "You're afraid? That you wont get accepted? You can sing and dance. That was awesome back there. Your voice sounds like heaven and you can dance!. You're a head turner JiaEun! Have confidence!" He kinda shouted but not really. He just emphasized things and looked into my eyes to make me believe. Why is he like this? Who did I save in my past life to be treated by the triple threat ultimate cheat key Bang Chan like this? My heart is going dugun dugun dugun. "No. Im afraid that this is just an act." I said to him smiling. "Huh?" he raised his eyebrow, i can tell he is confused. I took the chance to hold his hands on still on my cheeks and held it down. I took a deep breath and stared into his eyes once again. "That was just an act. I told my brother that I will audition to be an actress. When JYP saw my resume he saw that im in a theatre class for years and currently studying performing arts. So i think that's why he asked me to sing and dance." I said to him still holding his hands. I cant ask more than this. He was so shocked. As much as I don't want to release his hands, I need to. I smiled at him. "Stray Kids is really lucky to have you. Thank you so much for everything Chris. Stray Kids hwaiting!" I cheered for him and headed back to the practice room.

 

-----------------------

Things happen. I did train for 5 months only since PDnim told me to start working on the office. I still attend vocal lessons from time to time just to manage my voice. But dance and acting classes? I stopped. Currently working as an SNS Moderator for GOT7. I see almost all the feedback they recieve from different events and countries. Post updates about them. I love spoiling ahgases with pics or hints for comebacks.Im happy that im not a trainee anymore. I still am but not like the other trainees who will starve themselves. I can actually eat what I want. But of course I need to maintain my body weight.

Bang Chan? Hes really busy right now. Promotion time for *****. Fansigns, Making songs. Im really proud of him but we dont really talk after the incident. If we see each other, we will just bow and walk away. Sad, i know but it happened. I hope hes resting well. 

Did I mention that my workplace is at PDnims office? I have my corner there. I think its an old recording room of him privately but he now records at his house or at the other recording stations inside the building. I kept a lot of his music stuff tho.  I taught myself how to make music. I use the main door all the time. Almost all the time PDnim is not on his office. I dont know where he is. But when he is inside i plug in my headphones so i wont disturb him. But im mostly on my computer managing GOT7's SNS account. See what Ahgases are up to from birthday projects to reactions. I kinda like my work. 

During the 5 months of me being a trainee, i got close to Daenah unnie (18yo) and Mich unnie (17yo). Thats how 3RSKTAKERS got together. We create music together. But no one knows our identity. No one knows who Ace, Key or Thunder.